Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually it was only one Bullitt and a Ford Five Hundred. We met up with Jeremy (jp660605) down in Portsmouth for dinner at the Ribber. We were talking about trying to have a get together there sometime for the Southern Ohio/Northern Kentucky Bullittheads. Great ribs, chicken and steaks. (Steaks only come in small 16oz. and the large in 32oz.!!!)

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
I like those "small" Bullitt gatherings. Like when I take 503 to a cruise in and amidst many new style Mustangs and Shelby GT-500's, there is still only one Bullitt...mine!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
chilli bullitt said:
Actually it was only one Bullitt and a Ford Five Hundred. We met up with Jeremy (jp660605) down in Portsmouth for dinner at the Ribber. We were talking about trying to have a get together there sometime for the Southern Ohio/Northern Kentucky Bullittheads. Great ribs, chicken and steaks. (Steaks only come in small 16oz. and the large in 32oz.!!!)
Keep us posted! By the way, are you going to the Jack Roush Days on the 14th of October? The Tri-State Mustang will be caravning to the event. Come join us!

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know Rick. Our house sold so we are in the process of downsizing from a three bedroom house to a two bedroom apartment by the 15th. It will only be for about 6 months until our new bigger house is built. :)

I think the Ribber would be a nice place to have an little Bullitthead dinner. You guys from Cincy can come across 32 or 52 and get a great color show with the leaves changing. Once we get settled into the apartment I will try to gauge the interest in this.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Looks like I'll be in the area (Ft. Knox) by the end of January! We definitely gotta get together sometime!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts