Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why are there only '01 Smiles------------------------------------------------------->
and no 08/09's to choose from:py2:

--Concerned Conspiracy Theorist

·
Registered
825 Posts
Wbihm225 said:
Why are there only '01 Smiles------------------------------------------------------->

--------------------- we still have car payments.:frown:

P.S. Great avitar BTW!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Wbihm225 said:

I suspect it's because the poor '01 owners are so jealous of us '08 owners because of how much more awesome the new 'proper' Bullitt is compared to the older inferior B...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Lightning said:
I suspect it's because the poor '01 owners are so jealous of us '08 owners because of how much more awesome the new 'proper' Bullitt is compared to the older inferior B...

now that is funny, so wrong it is funny, funny, funny

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Lightning said:

Wouldn't touch that one with a 2 foot stick.
Not me.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Lightning said:

whoa whoa whoa there little fella. lets keep the 01 bullitt bashing to a minimum.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
RCSignals said:
He's in Alberta, a 2 foot stick wouldn't be long enough :wink: :lol: :lol:
Well, in that case - shouldn't that read: "He's in Alberta, a 2 foot stick wouldn't be long enough, eh?"

:badgrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.