Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i took 1078 to get smogged today and the guy was clueless to anything cars. he asked if it was a convertible and we were like no its a coupe. then he asked if it was an 8 cylinder or 6 and we said 8 but thats not surprising lots of people here think its a 6 cylinder. then the comp asked if it has dual exhaust so he looks and looks and looks at the car and says no! i couldn't believe it. well anyway the print out says its putting out basically no emissions so im good for a while. i know that means the comp thinks all of the emissions is coming out of one tail pipe but does that have a major effect on the reading or a small effect? would itt be enough to not have to put the cats back on and still pass?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Smog

Palmdale! I'm in Lancaster and need to smog today or Monday, I have a chip and the cold air kit do you think it will be a issue and please let me know where you went or can suggest. [email protected] PS are you the same guy I talked with at work Thursday?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I just had her smogged it passed only issue is the visual I will be seeking out a stock air cleaner with the carb sticker for the next time, he said it burned cleaner than most GT Mustangs he has smogged. Its done I'm happy!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
brian said:
Palmdale! I'm in Lancaster and need to smog today or Monday, I have a chip and the cold air kit do you think it will be a issue and please let me know where you went or can suggest. [email protected] PS are you the same guy I talked with at work Thursday?
where do you work?

·
Registered
319 Posts
#1078 Cool Yea I saw your Dads Racecar at the last Company Car Show he had the Bullitt there too...I really like the wider rims, You should post a picture its a nice car. I'm sure in love with the Balck Bullitt, Its feels like a fighter plane comparied to my 07, However at top speed and general distance driving the 07 wins but I have had 6-7 Mustangs and I must say the 07 and the Bullitt are the tops even my 351 powered 65 was not as fun as these two and both turn key with millions of parts and goodies for them.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i posted some pictures in the bullitt proof section. thanks. i spent an entire day cleaning up the bullitt for that car show. he has taken his 03 cobra, 1967 shelby gt 500, and his 1992 mustang (his racecar) to the show. i have pictures of them and some more in the lounge and i titled the thread pictures. i know very creative name right? lol

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DHG #1078 said:
i posted some pictures in the bullitt proof section. thanks. i spent an entire day cleaning up the bullitt for that car show. he has taken his 03 cobra, 1967 shelby gt 500, and his 1992 mustang (his racecar) to the show. i have pictures of them and some more in the lounge and i titled the thread pictures. i know very creative name right? lol

lol i said i put pictures in the lounge but they are really in the nadda bullitt section.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts