Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody turned off trac control and just layed into it yet? WAHOOOOO!!!! Just wait until you do! I can see how 13.79 is possible with this car. It gets to 100 in a hurry. Now, all I have to do is learn how to power shift and get to the track. This car is by far the best all around performer that I have ever owned or driven (not that I have that vast of experience). Better that my 70 351 Cleveland, better than my 65 327 Vette, better than my 92 5.0. Just an awesome car.

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-28 21:32, SteveBullitt wrote:
Has anybody turned off trac control and just layed into it yet? WAHOOOOO!!!! Just wait until you do! I can see how 13.79 is possible with this car. It gets to 100 in a hurry. Now, all I have to do is learn how to power shift and get to the track. This car is by far the best all around performer that I have ever owned or driven (not that I have that vast of experience). Better that my 70 351 Cleveland, better than my 65 327 Vette, better than my 92 5.0. Just an awesome car.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
I got on my BULLITT very hard when i did my test drive.I truned of the TC and nailed it the tires smoked and the car took off.
I needed to be sure the BULLITT had power!
My sales man almost sh**......LOL

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I turned off the trackion control and took about 5000 miles off those goodyears, yesterday, Dumped the clutch floored it left about 25 yards of rubber banged second and left about 15 yards more!!!!!! Turned pos all the way. I won't do that again for a while that could get expensive. Unless I run into some punk in a souped up Boom Boom car. Then I'll show him what American Iron can do (STOCK).
I did kick a super charged Grand Prix ass a couple of day's ago

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-31 19:14, Jimmy Ray wrote:
I turned off the trackion control and took about 5000 miles off those goodyears, yesterday, Dumped the clutch floored it left about 25 yards of rubber banged second and left about 15 yards more!!!!!! Turned pos all the way. I won't do that again for a while that could get expensive. Unless I run into some punk in a souped up Boom Boom car. Then I'll show him what American Iron can do (STOCK).
I did kick a super charged Grand Prix ass a couple of day's ago

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, those SC Gran Prix people like to "show off". I almost felt bad shutting the guy down. :wink:

DHG #1161

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullittoid on 2001-06-01 08:01 ]</font>

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yea, I took my youngest son for a ride the first day and turned the TL off,didn't get down that hard on it, but wiyh less than a c note on the ometer, baby it a little, ya know. Still it impressed him and some folks that was watching, or was that galking?(sic)

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
i almost allways leave mine off. i got 1900 miles on the car and dumped it at 4500rpm...my buddies 84 cobra..with the 351 predator in it just cried.......:smile::):)

·
Registered
959 Posts
Heheheh... I turned off the traction control for the first time Sunday and left 2 nice long black stripes in front of my neighbor's driveway. I really like this car!

Brian

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I've done it too many times. I only have 9000 miles and it is almost ready for another set of tires on the rear. :cry:

Black #2276
No Mods...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: donwil on 2002-03-25 17:41 ]</font>

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I have it all figured out. When I get back to the states, I am going right from the airport to the storage unit. Where I will pick up my car. From there it is to the house. upon waking up the next daywith a fully charged video, digital, and 35 mil cameras I will get on it and let the tires roast. it will be fun, hope the nabores dont mind to much.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey McQueen,

I liked your website on Stangnet. I too have been to the same Hardrock Cafe in Myrtle Beach, SC. Even your comments about Christy were very thoughtful :cool:. Best wishes with your soon-to-be new family :grin:.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts