Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i was wondering if anybody had smoked head,tail, and third brake light. or at least head and tail lights. if so could you post a pick for me. i was thinking about the american muscle smoked angel eye projector head lights? any info would be great. and also does anybody know of any company that sells stock tail lights but smoked?

·
Registered
212 Posts
just get some tailight tint. i have it and you can tell the diff.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Your headlamps are tinted stock units already. Some velcro covers are available through some of the online suppliers and fleabay. If you do a quick search on IMBOC you should find more than enough threads dealing with tinted 01 headlamps, and black tint covers for them.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
dennis93mustang said:
ok i guess i just look around online, thanks guys
I bought some smoked headlights, clear corners on Ebay back in March. I think they were like 84.00 a pair and 30.00 shipping. This last weekend, I got some cling tint and tinted them (I did the same with the tail lights over 2 years ago.) I haven't had the car out of the garage to take pictures of it, but I will this weekend. It holds up great and is easily removed. Rain or car washes (unless you aim the wand right at the edge) won't take them off.

You can see a slight difference between my car (on the left) and the other B without tint. Since I played with this photo in P-shop, it doesn't show the true contrast.

·
Registered
185 Posts
dennis93mustang said:
hey guys i was wondering if anybody had smoked head,tail, and third brake light. or at least head and tail lights. if so could you post a pick for me. i was thinking about the american muscle smoked angel eye projector head lights? any info would be great. and also does anybody know of any company that sells stock tail lights but smoked?
Hey

I have the smoked headlight in my Bullitt. I got them online at American Muscle. They are very sharp and look awsome with Xeon bulbs. I also bought them with the clear blinker lense. Here is a pic..

Good Luck
TJ

·
Registered
429 Posts
Here are some of my car. I have the smoked, clear corner headlights from American Muscle and the "smoked" taillight tint film (as opposed to "blackout") from stangmods.com. I have seen the angel eye headlights in person and im am not a big fan, I think they just look strange on our cars but thats just my opinion. Well here are the pics...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh thanks for the pics.. see i wanted darker then that with the halo, b/c i really like the halos. idk what im going to do? i guess leave it and do a sleeper deal with it since i am going all out with my 93.
thanks dennis

·
Registered
20 Posts
dennis93mustang said:
I have Stangmods.com's smoked LED third brakelight. Quick drop in mod, no wiring, but take care with the plugs as they are finicky! These are the only pics I have with it on my GT

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Here's mine with the cling tint over the smoked/clear turn signals.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I also have the black housing/tinted lens/clear cornered set from American Muscle. Pictures don't do them justice, they look badass in person.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts