Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New stuff on the way for SNAFU for April mods.
1. Innovate XD-16 wide-band A/F Gauge
2. Carbon Fiber License frame (real CF)
3. Roush gauge pod for air vent install of gauge
4. SCT 3x hand-held (later this month)
5. Hood shocks from Blue oval (billet)
6. Shock-tower kit for covering bolts plus center section (billet)

May (list)
1. Long tube headers & H-pipe (stainless)
2. DR's for my 10"x18" rim's 305-35-18" (NT555R's or MT drag radials)
3. 160* to 180* thermostat
4. Eibach Pro-Springs

June (list)
1. Ford Hot-Rod cam
2. Powder coated valve covers (Ford blue or Black krinkle finish)
3. Under-Drive pulley

July (list)
1. Aluminum drive shaft
2. CF intake elbow
3. CF coil covers

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Ken , You are certinly creating a monster.My hat is off to you.Happy motoring.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guy's. I should be getting my personalized plate in real soon. (SNAFU-1) so I am getting my plate frame before it gets here. Silver BG with Black letters. I also have to get a new air-filter.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
NoCal Tom said:
Ken, where did you find the CF liscense plate frame? I've been looking for one forever. Please share your source!
Tom,

100% Real Carbon Fiber Frame
Unique 2-Piece Patented Design
Unsightly Screws & Screw Holes Are Hidden
Theft Resistant Design
UV Resistant, Clear Acrylic Protective Window
Each Frame Hand Made & Hand Polished To A High Gloss

<TABLE class=rating-container cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>See Reviews

RETAIL PRICE:: $69.95

EXTREME PRICE!: $49.99

You Save: $19.96 (29%)

http://www.extremeoutfitters.us/carbonfiberlicenseplateframe.aspx

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
BULLIT S/C-2 said:
Hope i get to see your car one day.
BULLIT S/C-2<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1940964", true); </SCRIPT>
<! FIRST NAME START>aka "DAVID"

You may just get to See Both Bullitts in TX. this Summer as they get Up-Dated at Gear-Heads.

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The headers from RPM will save me money for other mods. (pic above) Here is what they say about them. ($495.00 includes H-pipe) all stainless.
Once again we have found a manufacturer that likes doing it the right way. Shopping around the web we were surprised by what others are still trying to get for stainless Long-tube header. Although anything is possible, we don’t believe that anyone should have to pay anything over $500.00 for a stainless Long-tube header system with 2-½ stainless H-pipe!

Four years ago when it was new technology, the cost for R&D initally did drive the price up. But now its old technology so why should you still have to pay new technology prices!

MOTOBLUE's MotoSTEEL COMPLETE Polished Stainless Long-tube header system with 2-½ stainless h-pipe, and as an added bonus high-flow sound resonators. Now you can increase the horsepower and torque of your mustang with a set of MOTOBLUE MotoSTEEL Long-tube header, h-pipe mid pipe with resonators. These MOTOBLUE MotoSTEEL Long-Tube headers greatly improve exhaust flow, increasing horsepower, torque, and throttle response throughout the entire RPM band.

Quality Construction. MOTOBLUE MotoSTEEL Long-Tube header, h-pipe mid pipe with sound resonators are made to last. Built with 3/8" thick laser-cut one piece flanges, free flowing mandrel-bent 1-5/8" polished stainless tubing with sure seal collector flanges. Also included with every kit are High-quality Ultra seal header gasket and stainless band clamps. No need to purchase anything extra to install these long tube headers on your mustang.

Bolt-On 23+ HP and 39 Ft. Lb. Torque

Heavy-Wall POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL Header = No Header noise in vehicle!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You can get a lot of things for under $100.00 if you shop a little that add a few clean touches. This a under hood billet & stainless under the hood set that is about $48.00 but a nice touch. I am alway shopping a deal or a hook-up (lots of free time). I vary seldom pay full price for my mods which makes your money got further. Sometimes brand names are not as good or of the quality of some private brands. If you notice the finished look of the RPM headers compared to others. I will do a install with photos when I install them. Here is pics of what under-hood bolt set looks like.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A nice piece for well under $100.00 is this black gas lid for guys with black bulletts. I will add this to the list in a day or two. Trying to get it in the $70.00 range all aluminum billet (gloss black).

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Blindmelon said:
The headers from RPM will save me money for other mods. (pic above) Here is what they say about them. ($495.00 includes H-pipe) all stainless.
Once again we have found a manufacturer that likes doing it the right way. Shopping around the web we were surprised by what others are still trying to get for stainless Long-tube header. Although anything is possible, we don’t believe that anyone should have to pay anything over $500.00 for a stainless Long-tube header system with 2-½ stainless H-pipe!

Four years ago when it was new technology, the cost for R&D initally did drive the price up. But now its old technology so why should you still have to pay new technology prices!

MOTOBLUE's MotoSTEEL COMPLETE Polished Stainless Long-tube header system with 2-½ stainless h-pipe, and as an added bonus high-flow sound resonators. Now you can increase the horsepower and torque of your mustang with a set of MOTOBLUE MotoSTEEL Long-tube header, h-pipe mid pipe with resonators. These MOTOBLUE MotoSTEEL Long-Tube headers greatly improve exhaust flow, increasing horsepower, torque, and throttle response throughout the entire RPM band.

Quality Construction. MOTOBLUE MotoSTEEL Long-Tube header, h-pipe mid pipe with sound resonators are made to last. Built with 3/8" thick laser-cut one piece flanges, free flowing mandrel-bent 1-5/8" polished stainless tubing with sure seal collector flanges. Also included with every kit are High-quality Ultra seal header gasket and stainless band clamps. No need to purchase anything extra to install these long tube headers on your mustang.

Bolt-On 23+ HP and 39 Ft. Lb. Torque

Heavy-Wall POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL Header = No Header noise in vehicle!
snafu,

This Fellow has been around and knows where and what to look for in "Performance" products that "Deliver" !!!!!!!

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Blindmelon said:
Ordered Strut tower caps & got a deal. Winning bid was $60.00 plus shipping. Screw on polished billet.

Man, they look Great :clap: :clap: :clap:

But I am Not-Really-Surprised as you always know the Exact Mod to do ............

And this is just one more example.

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Blindmelon said:
You can get a lot of things for under $100.00 if you shop a little that add a few clean touches. This a under hood billet & stainless under the hood set that is about $48.00 but a nice touch. I am alway shopping a deal or a hook-up (lots of free time). I vary seldom pay full price for my mods which makes your money got further. Sometimes brand names are not as good or of the quality of some private brands. If you notice the finished look of the RPM headers compared to others. I will do a install with photos when I install them. Here is pics of what under-hood bolt set looks like.

Ken,

Very nice indeed .............

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Blindmelon said:
A nice piece for well under $100.00 is this black gas lid for guys with black bulletts. I will add this to the list in a day or two. Trying to get it in the $70.00 range all aluminum billet (gloss black).

Ken,

Man the Mods just keep Flowing On & On & On & On & On & :cool: :cool: :cool:

That is a Nice Custom Piece ............

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Terry some times small things add a touch. I have a few bids in for a couple of the small goodies. I will advise any brand headers you buy always check the flanges for absolute flat surface all are prone to let a set out that isn't. It is not a bad idea to have a machine shop do a surface job to insure this. It sure beats any leak issues after a install. They are welded in jigs but if removed too early any header can get a slight warp-age in that area. You can check with a filler gauge & a flat surface or a true flat edge.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts