Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Great pic :smile:

My Bullitt is out in the snow RIGHT NOW! I have a great pic of it that I'll post tonight when I get home, and maybe take another if the snow keeps falling like this. Working for a hospital has some disadvantages, i.e. NO SNOW DAYS OFF.

No, I didn't drive the Bullitt in to work today. It's staying home where it's reasonably safe.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2002-01-03 09:57 ]</font>

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey, what's that white stuff all around your car?? :smile: I've heard things get strange up north in the winter with white stuff floating around in the air. Here in Texas the temperature just cools down enough to make the engine run better. Nature's own cold air induction.

:lol:

·
Registered
216 Posts
McQueen,

Is that a reflective radar front license plate?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
That's not snow, that's just a dusting!
Neat photo though!

Although not nearly as bad as Buffalo, NY, we've had record snow fall this year. I think the Olympic committee did snow dances.

J.

·
Registered
255 Posts
maaaaan! Why cant we ever get snow up here?? DC has had a snowshield around it for the past 3 years :sad: I want a blizzard so i can stay home and study and play games and watch movies on my 56" 16x9 HD tv and 6.1 DTS surround sound system. Now that i work for the government i can do these things :wink:

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
All the dealerships I went to had their advertisement tags on the back (we only use one tag around here) - except for the dealership I bought my Bullitt from!! I could not believe it when I noticed on my car and all the others that they had put the screws to every car on their lot!! I left, but later went back and bought her anyway. Just removed the dealer tag and put the screws back in place. I hope it doesn't peel like my '95 did... :sad: I will eventually get an original black CA JJZ-109 tag made up for kicks - hey, the screws are already there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.