Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else praying to the sun gods for spring to come :sad:

Its snowed more here this week than it has in the past two years. And cold... I think its something like -20 deg celcius out right now.

That poor car just sits in the garage and smirks at me everytime I get home from work :-B

I can't wait till its warm and I can go smoke the tire for the first time (this year) :wink:

Anyone else having withdrawls...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Snow yesterday, 9 deg this morning. I'm sick of it. My GT has not been out of the garage for three weeks. It's a good thing that I am an every other day jogger, or I'd be home bound. The wife works and takes her Explorer, I'm retired and either have to hoof it or stay home and play with the dogs 'til this weather straightens up!?

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I live in a hanger, sleep durring the day when it is 90 F work all night when it is 40f and my bullitts living in a storage unit. Nice weather no bullitt no that really bites

·
Registered
53 Posts
here in michigan we just got a load of the white stuff last night and it's just starting to stop. This past week end i saw at least 50 guys on their bikes and people w/ thier tops down. just isn't right for the snow gods to play tricks like this on us..

·
Registered
360 Posts
No snow here although it's in the forecast. Last week it was in the 50's. I took my Bullitt out and drove her for a couple of days, then gave her a nice bath before putting her back in the garage.

·
Registered
311 Posts
It's snowing for the first time this season in Chicagoland (almost 2 months later than last year's first big snowfall). It sucks because I could've been driving the Bullitt around all winter--the temps have been above normal so rain has been washing away all the salt...

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Dang. On Monday we had snow as sea level here in Sunny northern Calinornia. I almost took 227 home and drove my 4 X 4 toyota. What a site going between Santa Rosa and Petaluma<G>.

Let the sun shine in!!!

Bud

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've been praying, but it has done no good yet. Coldest week yet these past few days, Monday it was a chilly -42c going to work. It has since warmed up to -29c. :smile: I'm not even that far north.

Will the groundhog predict an early awakening for the Bullitt? ...or do I get that much longer to save up for mods? :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts