Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone~~~ As you may know, we had such a wonderful meet and cruise last Saturday here in Southern California. It was fantastic event. I am sure that bullittheads who came there really enjoyed a lot. I took nearly 350 images and edited down to 150 images. Since I can not post EVERY images here, I am trying to post SOME of them if it is possible. You can check the rest of those 150 images at my temporary website. The address is www.gstudiousa.com/socalimboc

I hope you enjoy~

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
marichardson said:
Try again, maybe its a bad link?, BTW, did you get my pic sent to your personal email?
Thank you Mike !!!! I got them. It looks good.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Looks like a great time, pretty country to cruise around :) :)

What's a "GT1000"?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Looks like a great turnout, and a great day overall. Thanks for taking the time to share the pics so that those of us who missed out can enjoy it anyways.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Great pics. Sure looks like fun in sunny Cal.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
OZKO,

Excellent pics. I knew you took a ton of em.....Are you a photographer by trade, or just a serious hobbyist? They look fantastic....Thanks for sharing, we did have a great time......

Oh, no pics of your departure from the dealership???:eek: :eek: I've heard stories.....:smile: :smile:

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
OZKO

:eek: Outstanding pic's, your the man!!!! :clap2:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Great pics. Almost as good as actually being there!!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Great pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was a great event.................................

·
Registered
816 Posts
Awsome!!!!

Killer Pics!!
Especially those of those 68's!!
That Handsome man in the Blue shirt seems like a pretty Kool dude too!!

Thanks!!
Mike

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GOT OATZ said:
OZKO,

Excellent pics. I knew you took a ton of em.....Are you a photographer by trade, or just a serious hobbyist? They look fantastic....Thanks for sharing, we did have a great time......

Oh, no pics of your departure from the dealership???:eek: :eek: I've heard stories.....:smile: :smile:

Mike
Thank you for your and Karen's hard work. I also really enjoyed........Yes, I am a photographer. Taking pictures while I am driving manual was a little bit difficult but I liked it.

Oh..........my departure?.......it was embarassing..:eek: :eek:......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks again for everthing and we should have another simple cruise soon.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My greeting to everyone !!!! I am happy that you've been enjoyed looking cruise images. Check the temp website and click the thumbnails, you will see bigger images. Enjoy~

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Kwan: I went to your website and man, those are nice pictures........Its like living the event all over again.....Thanks so much for posting......Everyone has to check out all the pictures................

1 - 17 of 17 Posts