Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hi Teri,
Yeah, Danielle handed me your business card. How funny... small world after all. :smile: It was funny, when I came to pick up my car, Danielle said, "I here you like to post messages on the internet." It kinda caught me off-guard, but then she showed me your card, and things started to make more sense. I wanted to say, "Damn right, better treat me right here, or no one will buy a mustang from here."

Anyway, I'm in San Diego for about another week, so if you can get me a test-drive in a new GT, or heck, even one of the supercharged saleen's or cobra's, I'll be sure to stop by and say hi. :grin:

~Tim

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Problem! Give me a call on my cell & let me know when you'd like to come in to drive. Tues. is my only day off-any other day/time is great w/me! Look forward to FINALLY meeting a fellow "BullittHead"! Teri

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi i am Brian. I am currently Stationed aboard Camp Pendleton. I just bought my Bullitt in Sept when i got back from Iraq. it's runin good so far, i love it. Only thing is my seat belt on the passenger side is stuck, and i can't run my AC to long cause the drain hose was aten by a rat befroe i got it up at San juan Capistrano ford, and the said they won;t cover rodent damage on my warrenty, but i love the car. Is there any shows or anythig like that in the area here soon.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Where to? I will most likely have my daughter and my girl frieinds son with me. Also depends on what i have goin on. Being in the military plans fall through quickly but we'll see

·
Registered
113 Posts
what up teri

im the owner of the bullitt 968 u know my little bro Enrique at mossy toyota.

well wanted to say hi and if anyone knows what exactly is going on the 5 of feb.

f

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Neighbor! The 5th is gonna be a "Blast"! If you're able to go, hook up with us & we'll "convoy"! Nothing hotter than a train of Bullitts! Teri

1 - 8 of 8 Posts