Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in St. Louis MO and I have called 3 big dealerships around the area and not one of them has a single bullitt. This is not looking good, it seems like I became familiar with the Bullitt a bit to late. If anyone knows of a Bullitt waiting for me in the St. Louis area, please let me know. Now I will continue my search.

·
Registered
199 Posts
You will probably have to look out side of St. Louis. I went down to Dallas to get 1164. Considering the late coverage of the car in all of the magazines and the fact production has stoped you may have to have a national search.

·
Registered
835 Posts
JL,

If you can make it to Houston, Tomball Ford has 2 in Black and Planet Ford has 2 or 3 colors unknown.

you should be able to make it down here ona Friday evening, get your car on a Saturday, and still be at work bright and early Monday morning.

·
Registered
41 Posts
1 new Black Bullitt # 4517
1 Used DHG Bullitt #1880 5,000 miles
150 miles east of St Louis on I-70, Exit 147 south 1.2 miles to Lincoln Trail Ford

·
Registered
122 Posts
Have you tried Valley Ford in north county? This is where I bought DHG#479 in June. I read in a post last week that they may have several.

·
Registered
821 Posts
JL####,

HI! I'm Dona and I'm in St. Louis also...well, St. Peters. I had NO clue what a Bullitt was until I went looking at GT's and saw one on October 1st. I found and bought mine just two weeks ago at VALLEY FORD off 370....they had TEN Bullitts when I was there two weeks ago. I'd be happy to call them for you, or give you their number. Feel free to e-mail me, if you'd like. I believe they had 3 Blue (I bought one, so now 2 Blue) 4 black and 3 green, I think...but I know they had 10!! I hope you find one, you'll love it!!!

:smile:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Why not try the guy from FL who is posting about his dealership having 11 Bullitts. If he is really that aggressive, have him throw in shipping. You will have to wait 7-10 days but it might be neat to have a truck pull-up to your door and unload your new Bullitt.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Tomball Ford in Houston now has 3 in Black, and that's it for their allotment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TXBullitt on 2001-10-19 21:09 ]</font>

·
Registered
248 Posts
My dealer had two and sold them both within two hours, so i had them do a dealer to dealer xfer, they just have to trade one of their in stock vehicles and they should go get it for you, it had 118 miles on it when i got it, but it has 2700 on it now.. :smile:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts