Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is good or bad, but I only have 960 on #745 and I've had her since May 8th. Between the rain after I got it and now being of work with the hands problems, I'm thinking about putting it in the zoo for a spider display with all of the cobwebs it's collecting on the carport! The most miles I've seen so far is GTdevo with 6,000. :eek:
Cam

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey chilli bullitt:
I've got 2025 miles on her now with 2 oil changes (Castrol 5w20). Keeps on a running stronger as the miles rack up.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I had 4K on my car and then I drove it to the Mid-American Shelby show a few weeks ago and put about 950miles (there and back) all of which were highway miles, after I got home and it flipped to 5K, I noticed the car drove a lot differ, feels a lil bit more responsive and it “seems” to shift better J something for all of yall to look forward to.

Also, everyone keeps on talken about how many times yall have changed your oil, Ford recommends changing our oil every 5K miles, my dad and uncle both work for a Ford dealer where I got my car, they said I should just stick to what ford says to do in the owners manual. When they did change my oil it didn’t look bad at all. I am also stick’n with Ford Oil.

·
Registered
78 Posts
#455 has 900 miles.Got it in late april.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,044 Posts
#344 has 3900 miles on her now. Got her on May 9th. The exhaust doesn't seem to be as prominant as when she was newer. Maybe we are just becoming "used to it"?

Hubby did her 2nd oil change today. We switched to Mobile 1 synthetic 5W 30. He's going to change her oil every 3,000 miles he said.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Changing your oil every 3,000 miles is still the best thing you can do for your Bullitt. Clean oil is cheap insurance. My Bullitt is definately worth it!

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I have over 5000. I have made a couple of fairly long trips plus I don't own another car at the moment. I am keeping my eyes open for something in great shape like a small pickup or even a Honda civic (oh god!) or maybe that 1981 Trans Am I looked at yesterday. As you can tell I am all over the road with my eyes open for a well cared for inexpensive vehicle so that I can keep a few more miles off the Bullitt. The problem is I really don't want to drive anything but the Bullitt. So, there is no problem :smile:

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
I've got 3400 on 171 right now. My mileage has dropped drastically since I got my company truck to drive for work. *whew*
Lok-N-Lod should have quite a few miles on his car by now. I know he's got quite a haul to work and back everyday.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just turned 100 miles pulling into my drive way today. Only had her for two weeks now.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I just blew over 1,000 miles. First oil change and a look at the trans klunk tomorrow.

·
Registered
151 Posts
number 81 has 1600 miles on it. I had the oil changed at 1100 and the guy at Jiffy lube wanted to race his Thunderbird SC against it. I told him NO!!!
She is like a fine race horse. She is beautiful to look at and I know she can run, but she is no good if she gets injured

·
Registered
203 Posts
Bullitt #180 is sitting at 776 miles. And keeps pulling harder. Have to see how many miles i'll put in it in the first year.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
d.h.g. 1994 reporting in at 2540 after a 1 day round trip ( 540 mile )from arlington texas to beautiful san angelo texas for my sons basbeball playoffs...win the next 2 weekends and world series in south carolina mid august then she will really have some miles on her...

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Bullitt #700, born on 4/25/01 and brought home on 5/11/01, now has 1076 miles. Runs flawlessly and all around a spectacular high performance machine!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
delivery may 11th
as of today....2000 miles on her!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts