Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i'm going to have to give charlie, dave, t-bull and few others a call. so we can try and set something up

·
Registered
213 Posts
Anybody getting together?

Met my first fellow Bullitthead in Riverside on Suday at the car show. Do we have any Chicago Bullitt get togethers?
Dan

·
Registered
258 Posts
hey, i just moved to chicago recently. i'll be at the northwoods shelby club event at autobahn country club on sunday the 28th. be good to see another bullitt out there. sign up and come on out if anyone's interested. it's only $180 per day which is a steal for a track day.

·
Registered
981 Posts
WeeMan97 said:
well i'm going to have to give charlie, dave, t-bull and few others a call. so we can try and set something up

WeeMan, how ya doing? Let's try to get another meet together before the snow hits!

·
Registered
237 Posts
I will have to catch up with you next year. I just put the bullitt away for the winter. Now I see that the weather is going to be nice this weekend, but I already changed the insurance for storage. I know SGMFC has about 5 mustang shows in the summer, we should all meet at one.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Rico, Looks like we will have to wait till spring. If anything pops up will keep you informed. BE SAFE JOHN

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.