Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked this question a while ago and was told to wait because there were still a few yet to be sent out. I still haven't gotten one, and at this point I figure I won't. That's cool. No complaint. But I'd really like to know what I missed out on.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hey yeah, what WAS in that?
:smile:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Gotta admit, the secrecy is bugging the heck out of me. I don't mind not getting one either, but WHAT THE HECK WAS IT? :smile:

Joe

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
we have a lot of members. You may not have lost out. Hang in there and make sure the club has your snail mail address.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-01 09:09, tskatz wrote:
we have a lot of members. You may not have lost out. Hang in there and make sure the club has your snail mail address.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I know I sent my address to them. And was certainly in there with the early members as far as when I joined the club. I figured I was close, but no cigar.

·
Registered
821 Posts
There are those of us who joined recently, but I guess we are still out of luck? heehee

I sent him my snail mail addy right after I joined, but I don't expect anything since I'm late to buy a Bullitt!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I didn’t read the dates of the original post, so I didn’t realize how long ago this all started. Anyway, I just sent in my snail mail address, so I guess I'm truly out of luck!
But what was it? A Bullitt key chain, supercharger, Bullitt poster??

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FASTBULLITT on 2004-08-31 14:36 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
Heehee, I WISH it were one of those keychains...I'd pay just about anything...well, almost! I can't pay anything today! Paid sales tax, tags, etc...ouch! $2,050!!!

Oh well, I can dream about the keychain...

·
Registered
152 Posts
I sent an email to the address listed almost two weeks ago and have heard nothing back.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey guys, if you look hard enough the secret is out there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt1164 on 2001-11-01 15:05 ]</font>

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hmmm.

·
Registered
309 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-01 14:55, Bullitt1164 wrote:
Hey guys, if you look hard enough the secret is out threre.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh sure, make it *that* much harder on those of us who are out of the loop (I have my e-mail into Blakwing though as of this morning...we'll see) by saying the secret is out there.

[X-files music] The truth is out there [\X-files music] :grin:

·
Registered
199 Posts
I am also out of the loop as it pertains to receiving anything. But someone did screw up a while back and posted what they received.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Nope.. You all missed out.. It was satin ProCharger autographed by Art Hyde and Team Mustang. :smile:

I'm kidding!! I'm a kidder.. I do that.
No I feel it's safe to do so so here's what I'm a gonna do. I've been toying with the idea of doing this again anyhow but I won't be able to absorb the whole cost again.

Sherman.. set the wayback machine to when we only had a bout 100 members..
What had been done was to order about 100 .44 Magnum keychains and I had them engraved with "Bullitt" and the individuals car #.

Here's how this works.. My "guy" that I deal with has the keychains and does all the engraving. Orders have to be placed in Lots of 40 or greater. Total cost, with engraving, shipping, etc works out to just under $4 per unit.
So.. next I'll be starting an official sign up forum. This buy in will be up for the entire month of November. At which time I'll place the order and it takes a couple weeks to get it back so hopefully we can all have them by the time X-mas rolls around or shortly thereafter...

Now.. I also STILL (slap! slap! slap! BAD FOUNDER!) have a few to be mailed.. I'll post those numbers here, so if this is one of your's you don't have to worry and just be patient.

Also.. if one of these is YOUR number and you didn't feel like giving me your address becasue you just don't do that or thought that you'd be deluged with junk mail or have your identity stolen by aliens, fear not.. and be sure you get it to me.
And PLEASE DO NOT post your mail addy here or there just may be a 3 headed Trilerian going around ruining your good credit!
Instead send it to me at
[email protected]
If you've already sent it to me then don't worry.

So look for the upcoming buy in post for the keychains and post your requests or interest there plz.

2001 DHG Bullitt #171

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blakwing on 2001-11-01 15:48 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blakwing on 2001-11-01 16:02 ]</font>

·
Registered
309 Posts
Well count me in on that!! I sent you my address earlier today Blakwing, so just let me know when you need the money and it'll be on its way!

I have to admit, that's pretty cool of you guys to give those away the first time. I'm sure that those who had gotten them for free would have gladly paid for them, as the rest of us surely will be. :smile:

Ford guys do have more class :wink: NAISSO never did anything like this (National Association of Impala SS Owners). :grin:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
yes, it was VERY cool of Blakwing to do that the 1st time. i was both surprised and very happy the day i got mine. it's one more cool addition to the Bullitt "stuff"

Blak, thanks for your time and for letting everyone have another chance at this!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Just had a conversation with a Wes at Ford marketing. I stated that we Bullitt owners would like to have some type of "KIT" to show for the purchase of the Bullitt. He said that there was some talk in the past of doing this for us owners, but was unsure where this currently stood. He also mentioned that the time frame would be after all the Bullitts were sold. If they don't give us something I mentioned that I would be willing to buy a "KIT" if they came out with one for a reasonable fee.

Maybe Ford will indeed do something. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Bullitt #2276
No Mods...Yet..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-11-01 17:31 ]</font>

·
Registered
116 Posts
Don't meen to sound sore here, but I sent you my info 7/23/01 at 2:34 am. Never got anything. My number does not appear on the list either of remaining to be sent packages....would happily buy a couple but wonder why I got left out.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Dumb question, but this one is totally different from the one in the press kit, correct? Does it have a light?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FASTBULLITT on 2001-11-01 20:57 ]</font>

1 - 20 of 23 Posts