Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got some clips of my exhaust combo tonight. pretty crappy quality, but you get the point. loud, loud, and more loud. my gf is a noob at video i guess. maybe a few to many long islands :angel: , i dont know. the camera sucks, stupid little pentax digi cam. its all i had. towards the end of the 1st video the sound starts cutting out for some reason and it sounds like i'm revving it :confused:
i'll get some better ones up soon that also have my friends 03 gt. he's got bbk lt's, o/r x, magnapacks.

http://media.putfile.com/slp-47
http://media.putfile.com/slp-2

*edit* ok, second vid isn't working yet, hold on guys. i'll post some new pics to keep you busy
*edit* now its working!!!! posting pics anyway.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Wow, sounds crazy loud!!!! Love the look

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
really like the sound of the car....

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Everytime i watch the video i feel more and more i should have gotten 18 inch bullitt wheels instead. they just fill the wells that much better.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
This thread got me off the fence about which exhaust to put on #0005 when I get back. I love the old school snarl the LM1 system has. For me its the perfect sound. I wish my 71 Z sounded that good in fact.
What's your combo on wheels/tires & springs. The stance on your car is perfect.
At the risk of sounding like a dirty old man I'm not sure which rear view I like better out of your pictures....:eek: John R

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the comments guys. its really hard to tell how loud it is in person. my friend's gt with bbk lt's, o/r x, and packs isn't as loud as this setup. for some reason the slp's just scream. my gf was ****ed when i came back around in the first vid. she claims she is deaf now. its really that loud! i can get all the college girls jogging down my street to cover their ears when i get on it.

Mr.BULLITT said:
Sounds great. i love the idle rumble, very deep tone. Are you still running the stock Mid-pipe? headers?
ford racing shorties, slp x pipe, lm 1 catback

Iwant1 said:
This thread got me off the fence about which exhaust to put on #0005 when I get back. I love the old school snarl the LM1 system has. For me its the perfect sound. I wish my 71 Z sounded that good in fact.
What's your combo on wheels/tires & springs. The stance on your car is perfect.
At the risk of sounding like a dirty old man I'm not sure which rear view I like better out of your pictures....:eek: John R
H&R supersports, 18x9 18x10 bullitts with 265/35 295/35 bfg's

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice vids jeremy. can i borrow your camera? :D

how did your slp midpipe fit? the cats on mine were 2" max off the ground.

·
Registered
270 Posts
bullitt890 said:
nice vids jeremy. can i borrow your camera? :D

how did your slp midpipe fit? the cats on mine were 2" max off the ground.
about the same haha, looks kinda siccc though when you see them hanging there when it is rolling down the street

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
copy cat!

jk man, car looks and sounds great. I have SLP LT's, offroad-x, and LM! cat-back, its unbelievably loud!

·
Registered
301 Posts
i got bassani headers or bassani x and the slp loudmouth... with the loud mouths its either love or hate... lots of the older mustang guys and import guys cant stand it... its too loud how can you drive that i hear all that crap all the time... but i have got plenty of compliments too, a group of guys at work said my car sounds like a low flyin plane when i am coming up the parkin lot high in 1st gear.... i think it sounds great.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts