Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across someone today that is upgrading his supercharger on his bullitt. in 2005 he got a saleen supercharger installed on his car which pushed 9-10psi.
anddddd he said he would sell the complete kit with everything minus the tune ( I think he said it made 311 rwhp, im assuming some miss communication happened and he meant 411rwhp), to me for 2000 bucks. As far as i know its a really good deal, I NEED INPUT.

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
Sounds like s good deal I also would say buy it.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
no miss communication, those blowers pre-05 models don't make much power unless you pulley em down a ton, at which point your out of the blowers efficiency range....i'd say save your 2K and buy a Whipple or KB, if your looking for a roots style, down the road

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats the type of response i was looking for. thanks haha, i needed some reason not to buy this.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
For two grand, you should be able to spot a good used KB. I say keep looking. (I found one yesterday for less, but only from a guy I have done work to his Super Duty.)

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
bullitt04796 said:
thats the type of response i was looking for. thanks haha, i needed some reason not to buy this.
your welcome...trust me you'll be thanking yourself in the long run :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts