Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What shops are you guys using to get work done on your bullitt? I need to find a shop to install a clutch and just looking for good/reliable shops? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I'm using Victor's Automotive in Anaheim. Father and Son shop. Nothing fancy, just good family business. Daniel, the son, has done my headers, underdrive pullies, delete plates, and my Vortech install.....

I trust him......

Mike

·
Registered
967 Posts
I use a local shop in lancaster. nothing big. i can't remember the name of it. my dad has taken a few of his cars to him for stuff alot that he doesn't have the time to do himself and i have had him do a couple things for me. You get your car back quickly and in exactly the same condition you left it in. well maybe a little dusty cuz its nothing but desert out here lol. very knowledgeable. He is the only person we take our cars to.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I was wondering if you ever took your car to GTR and if you would recommend them.

I am looking for a local mustang shop. I have taken my car to GRC in Lake Forest and they are horrible and dishonest.

Thank you,

Bullitt1067

VCal-Bullitt2567 said:
Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm going to give GTR High Performance in Rancho Cucamonga a shot.

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
bullitt1067 said:
I was wondering if you ever took your car to GTR and if you would recommend them.

I am looking for a local mustang shop. I have taken my car to GRC in Lake Forest and they are horrible and dishonest.

Thank you,

Bullitt1067
What happened at GRC? Share with us your experience and tell us why they are "horrible and dishonest". BTW, I have not been to any independent auto shop for my Bullitt.Still looking..

·
Registered
987 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts