Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Although I hated to see it go, I sold my Bullitt today. Since I own 2 other Mustangs (2005 Roush, 66 coupe) and am building a new home, I had to free up some cash. Joe from New Hampshire bought the Bullitt from me and was present today to see it loaded into the Intercity Lines car hauler. He was all smiles and I know it is going to a good home! Of course I told Joe about IMBOC and I will keep bugging him until he joins! In consideration of the new owner of my car, I won't disclose the selling price, but I can say that I did my part in keeping the value of the Bullitts up!

I will keep coming to IMBOC - there are a lot of great people here and as I told Joe, the information, contacts, and camaraderie here is invaluable! This is probably the best Mustang site on the web - thanks to everyone involved that made it this way!

I posted some pics from today when Intercity Lines picked up the Bullitt (I also used Intercity when I bought the Roush). The President of Intercity Lines, Dave Wilson, is a Bullitthead and has a GREAT car hauling business. I would HIGHLY recommend Intercity Lines to anyone who has to move a vehicle.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Dave, good to hear that the B went to a good home!

:smile:

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Sorry you sold the Bullitt Dave, but at least it is going to a goopd home and you are still going to hang around here. :) And I am sure it doesn't hurt you have that silly looking silver car sitting around to drive every now and then. :D

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
chilli bullitt said:
And I am sure it doesn't hurt you have that silly looking silver car sitting around to drive every now and then. :D
That made me laff out loud, cam! Thanks! :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
That is a Sweet lookin Bullitt!! Glad it went to a good home!

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
dave i'm happy for ya but sad too! i dont get to see #3931 beating up cars at the autobahn! but at least it went to a good home!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congrats on your sale and your new ride. Too bad we don't have unlimited cash so we could keep them all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts