Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys haven tbeen on here in a while. i sold dhg #784 last month to my best friend's brother. it was hard to let go of her but she gave me almost 5 kick ass years...

and for those who care here is her replacement, 2007 bmw 335i sedan, titanium silver-black leather-aluminum trim, AT with steptronic, premium-cold-sports packages, stupid RFTs. she's already broken in. car is twin turbo inline 6. like 275hp to the wheels stock. gonna buy a chip soon that will turn her into a 4.5 0-60, 12.6 1/4 mile machine ( http://vishnutuning.com/ ). here she is, i love her, though i do miss the bullitt

not sure if this is the right forum, but what do you guys think??? i forgot what it was like driving a sedan

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Well I think its a pretty sweet ride, i like it.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Cha-Ching?

(How much? :))

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I like it!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Verrrrrrrrry Niiice How much!?! lol had to say it. Clean ass car though man Congrats

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Nice! I love those new twin turbo 335 BMW's. All the right equipment in a nice looking body. Those are in the mid $40's to mid $50's depending on how pimp you want it. My friend was interested in getting one till he saw the price tag.

Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Nice looking ride. A little flash for some resonable cash? Hope yours is a better car than ours was.

Beemers are a great driving experience. I had a 1983(?) 533i. It was as I said a great driving experience. The payment for maintenance and repairs were something else again. Not so good. Still, we bought it for $2500, drove it three years and approx 70K miles. Then traded it in, not running with over 268K miles total on the clock for about $2K on the ZX2! So, maybe it was good, maybe it wasn't so good.:doubt:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
BMW maintenance

If I'm not mistaken, on new ones, I think all routine check ups,even oil chamges,are included in the price. I see that advertized here in MI. Don't know if that's a regional deal or what.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts