Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well My buddy and I went on a "photo shoot" He took some real good pics. He has a tastefully modded 2000 Mitsu Eclipse. Anyway let me know what you think, and before anyone says it, I know it needs to be lower!:wink:

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
I actually agree that the Mitsubishi is tastefully modded. Very nice, both.

the more and more I see Bull's with the DD rims, the more I want 'em!

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
The car looks fantastic!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Those pics came out great! The bullitt looks very nice!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the comments guys. A little fun fact, the reason my friend got his carbon fiber hood was because his brother backed into his car with a pickup truck and tore up his regular hood. It ended up being cheaper for his brother to buy a carbon fiber hood then to fix and repaint the old one.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Your wheels?

Black4592 said:
Thanks for the comments guys. A little fun fact, the reason my friend got his carbon fiber hood was because his brother backed into his car with a pickup truck and tore up his regular hood. It ended up being cheaper for his brother to buy a carbon fiber hood then to fix and repaint the old one.
I know you have probably been asked a thousand times BUT where did you get your wheels and what "official" color are they. They look really really good!!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dennisbaker said:
I know you have probably been asked a thousand times BUT where did you get your wheels and what "official" color are they. They look really really good!!
My girlfriend bought me the rear wheels for xmass from 5.0resto and I got the front wheels from Americanmuscle.com,I picked up the fronts right before the big stink with American racing. I stuck with tradition and got anthracite.
Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
I'm glad you cleaned up those cars before the photo shoot. One thing I dislike is a dirty car... :lol:

Looks good, especially the wheels!

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Beautiful car and great pictures. Love a car that shines like that.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DavidMidgley said:
I'm glad you cleaned up those cars before the photo shoot. One thing I dislike is a dirty car... :lol:

Looks good, especially the wheels!
I try to never let it get dirty!:) It sits in my garage all week usually. I make it a point to drive it once a week though, gotta keep the parts moving.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bullitt2436KM said:
looks great steve, i love those big ass tires in the back....finally getting to pick mine up today, i cant wait
Holy hell why today? You busy all week or some thing?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts