Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Bullitt was supposed to be built the week of 14 January, now it's week of the 28th of January.. with delievery by 16 Feb......:mad:

This confirms the slow down..... I guess it will get here when it gets here....

Just had thought I was one of the first ordered, maybe my Bullitt will be built last..... :cry: By that time I should get in the 7000 numbers way they are building them.

My Dealer told me my Bullitt is the only one he is getting.... :shock: When up the road less than 10 miles is another dealer with one on the show room floor that was ordered 2 -3 weeks after I ordered mine....

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
let me know , I will get you in touch with the g.m. at don davis, you can handle everything by phone with them , and I can pick you up from dfw airport and take you there....

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What are the opitions and what are they asking? I will have to speak to Kay....

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hey

Hey JR. There is an 08' Bullitt here in Tulsa (Broken Arrow) to be exact. It's at Jim Norton Ford in Broken Arrow off of 51. Just FYI.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Jimmy, if you come to Texas you had better call Stacy and me!

·
Registered
47 Posts
BULLITT3230 said:
Hey Chief!
Come to Georgia....my Dealer just called and said they just got the first (of their 3 allocated) Bullitt's this week.[/QUOTE

I live in Kennesaw....what dealer has a Bullitt?

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
RaptorRon
The link provided by Whammer is correct. The dealer called me Wednesday to inform me that they had just received their first of 3 allocated Bullit's. The dealer does however have the option list for all 3...so...you may want to call and ask them if the other 2 has what you want. I believe they told me they are getting 2 DHG and 1 black.
I am going to look at it tomorrow morning.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
BULLITT3230 said:
...I am going to look at it tomorrow morning.
Oh really?

Is there something you're not telling us?

:hyper:

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Cochese said:
Oh really?

Is there something you're not telling us?

:hyper:
no...I wish.
Teenagers insurance levels prevents that opportunity. I'm just going to check it out and hope for a test drive.

But....if they ever come out with a competition orange Challenger with an all black shaker hood.......now....THAT may cause me to scrape under my couch for all my change!

or....I might even be torn over the new 600+hp Vette now that I am close to being kid free

dreams are good

1 - 20 of 20 Posts