Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I kinda like the Gray GT, nice tires and wheels!

The 302 BOSS is pretty nice to, and I would refuse either Shelby GT.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Karl....what was the sticker price on the Shelby GT's?...are they 4.6 motors?

1st pics i have seen of them....what did you think of them?

Thanks

·
Registered
264 Posts
I was at Crossover Car Conversions In Melbourne Australia 3 weeks ago to have some warranty work done on the Bullitt.
They had 4 Shelby GT 500's and 3 Parnelly Jones Boss 302' on the floor, along with 2 new GT40's.
The Shelby's were on sale for AUD $225,000.00 and the Boss for AUD$220,000.00.
Considering the Australian dollar is now trading at around US$0.925, I guess it make you guys feel pretty good when you are paying around $45,000 for a GT 500.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
marjenl said:
I was at Crossover Car Conversions In Melbourne Australia 3 weeks ago to have some warranty work done on the Bullitt.
They had 4 Shelby GT 500's and 3 Parnelly Jones Boss 302' on the floor, along with 2 new GT40's.
The Shelby's were on sale for AUD $225,000.00 and the Boss for AUD$220,000.00.
Considering the Australian dollar is now trading at around US$0.925, I guess it make you guys feel pretty good when you are paying around $45,000 for a GT 500.
Not to make anyone feel too bad over there ... Last night at a local car meet here in Houston, Texas I spoke to someone that recently (last week) purchased a GT500 for sticker price !!!

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dg517 said:
Karl....what was the sticker price on the Shelby GT's?...are they 4.6 motors?

1st pics i have seen of them....what did you think of them?

Thanks
They do have the 4.6, rated at 325hp (I believe). These two had a sticker of $40K, and they both had optional Wheels & Tires (19", I think) not the Shelby wheels.

If I'm not mistaken the picture of the silver GT has the Shelby GT wheels onn it.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Thanks...Karl...40k sticker..huh...pretty pricy...i think...i have looked at the dealers inventory around here...aint found one yet...wonder why only 2 colors?

But they look really good!..esp the black.:lol:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Black and white were only two colors Shelby wanted for the Shelby GT for 07. 2008 Shelby GTs are only blue. Guess it was for collectability.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
chilli bullitt said:
Don't forget the 300 Grabber Orange California SGT Editions.
Personally I kinda like this color combination ... I wonder what these particular SGT(s) were going for?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts