Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about the quality/surrounding, it was kind of spur of the moment and I only have a video camera to take pics with. Enjoy :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Fantastic looking ride!

And, yes, video cameras can do some great stills. But you need to boost the green channel a little. Yeah, a little more green ...........

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Oh, and watch out for that wiiiide angle. Don't wanna make your Bullitt look like a banana .... HA!!

Really, nice shots!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PhotoRick said:
Oh, and watch out for that wiiiide angle. Don't wanna make your Bullitt look like a banana .... HA!!

Really, nice shots!
:) green yeah... ;) thats my fish eye I figured I try it out. I have a panosonic 3ccd camcorder, its a cheaper one so I don't expect much from it, I just wish it took a little better stills, the video it produces though is great for what I paid for it.Thanks for the comments.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
SWEEEET Looks GREAT!

Thanks

Bud

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
How did you get the effect on the 3rd pic?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dennisbaker said:
How did you get the effect on the 3rd pic?
I have a fisheye lens for my camcorder. Thanks for the comments guys, again sorry about the quality.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mr.BULLITT said:
Quality of the photo is allways boosted if there is a bullitt in it. :D nice car man, nice and clean.
Thank you sir.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Great looking Bullitt!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
01BullittGT said:
Great looking Bullitt, I am also not far from Philly, actually just North. What make tires do you have on it.
Thanks! I have Bfgoodrich, fronts are 275 kdw's and the rears are 315 kd's. Kinda of pricey but well worth it imho. Are you going in our caravan to carlisle??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts