Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let it be noted that i am the definition of an amateur photographer with the crappiest digital camera known to mankind and 648 is not quite show worthy...

Here are a few shots of her after a good clean and wax... could be cleaner but i mighta got lazy...

now this one i tried an angle through the grass but the camera focused on the grass not the car... it coulda turned out good i think

·
Registered
618 Posts
Looks good.

·
Car Whisperer
21,575 Posts
some more for the video!!! Nice job!!!

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
looks clean, but damn do you have the 4x4 look goin on, lol

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Looks nice, but I agree with Pete. That thing is beggin' for some springs. The spacers on the rear really bring attention to the 4x4 stance. Other than that, slick ride man!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Nice work on the pics!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
You did great, and the car looks good too. That is some lush and green scenery you've got there. The next to last photo is frame worthy for sure.....

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MaineBullitt said:
You did great, and the car looks good too. That is some lush and green scenery you've got there. The next to last photo is frame worthy for sure.....
thank you everyone for the nice comments i appreciate them... that lush and green scenery is my front yard:smile: thats one good thing about living in the country is the view. i was extremely excited about the turnout of the next to last pic and it quickly became my desktop and signature... although a framed picture does sound promising...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.