Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since ive had the bullitt ive put in 410s slp catback and tuner. And my friends just plain dont like mustangs i think. They say how they run up against gts and they stomp them. Most people who dont own a mustang dont know that a 93 staock gt is not quite like a modded bullitt. So over the course of last semster in the fall i got to race a few of them. Heres the details.

Race1 2002 G35 4 door vs bullitt -
this guy didnt know how to race we go on the interstate and he guns into on the on ramp 30 ft infront of me. Im like a 2 sec head start and 30ft behind what ever. I nail it and start bringing him in past him doing 137. Later i told him we should start even. He laughed. Never challenged me again

Race 2 2005 mazdaspeed6 vs bullitt
2 good races each time he jumped on me in first and i shiffeted into second and passed him like he stood still.

Race 3 1995 talon tsi awd vs bullitt
Im thinking im goign to stomp him. Well i got the jump and stayed ahead by 1/2 the whole time didnt pull at all. PS hes got a new motor turbo trans the whole deal. i still won.

Race 4 ?? dodge stealth (aftermarket turbo) vs bullitt
my fav. i see him playing with me doing pulls in second while im city driving. And i can hear his turbo but his badging was off so i couldn't tell. we get to country rd and i walked him hard after i made sure he hit it first. cant have excuses now.

Last race 1974 cuda (318 with carbs and 3 spd) vs bullitt
this was my good buddy and i felt bad when we raced so i actually let of the gas a but so i only beat him by a little. He cant handle deafeat well, especially when you find out how much he paid for that mopar.

All in all good cars to race against and good tests for the bullitt. Getting more stuff this spring and ill be out looking for Srt4(that talk lots of trash) and a few ls1s.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Dude, Were you drunk when you typed this? I see it was 3 in the morning. Maybe
extreme fatigue.:wink: I hope your term papers are easier to follow. A little thing
called punctuation is extremely helpful to us Bullittheads. BTW, what exactly is
"shiffeted"? It didn't mess up your seats did it? Just bustin' your chops man. Love
Bullitt victories! :lol:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
LMAO. I wish people would race me :( ever since i put the Vortech on people wont even try. i mean its nice to know they arnt stupid, but I love messing with guys while their significant other is in the car with them and they try to show off lol. but this guy wassnt stupid, it was a new Mitsubishi EVO, and he was like im not stupid i hear that thing wistling. lol good kills man, good kills. it fun seeing the face on STR4s faces and EVOs and WRXs and WS6s ect ect. :) fun fun

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Apparently you are travelin' a lonely road up there in ND. Short of a new circle of friends that have a little respect for your car, try contacting the Mustang club in Duluth. I realize it's 250+ miles a way, but check their events out. It would be good for your psyche to "hang with the `stangs" every now and again...and stop fooling with Mazdas. It's beneath you.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Good kills... IMBOC doesnt have spell check and we dont care about typo's anyway.

Get blowned and go after some real competition... Then it'll really be fun. Beating cars that are supposed to beat you is priceless.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Seems like not all Bullittheads have a sense of humor :grumpy:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Good on ya', Markus. I always like stories with happy endings.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts