Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...but I just had snow tires put on my stock Bullitt rims. The 17x9 and 10.5s are in the garage for the northeast winter.

There is nothing else I'd rather drive, no matter what the weather is.

·
Registered
122 Posts
i hear ya, hopefully it is a mild winter

·
Registered
394 Posts
I drive on all-seasons in light snow. If you don't like diving sideways this is not the set-up for you.

·
Registered
423 Posts
snow tires? i live in texas, ive never seen snow tires, lol.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
UDBullitt said:
I believe down there they are called mud tires. :rotfl::lol:

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I have Blizzaks on my stock wheels also. I haven't put them on the car yet, but know it must happen soon. It will be real depressing to go from the 315s in the back to the 245s. :-(

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I've had snow tires on past mustangs and had them on the bullitt last winter. I just had them put back on last week. I have separate rims for them though. There is nothing like the look on peoples' faces as they watch a mustang climb up a hill that everyone else is stuck on :lol: I love it

·
Registered
718 Posts
UDBullitt said:
I saw snow tires once in a magazine. When it rains here, I complain. My hats off to everyone that takes their Bullitt out year round... I would if it snowed (okay, but maybe not as much).

Made to be driven -

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I can't do it... I just can't...
I've lost too many fun rides to old man ROAD SALT! Forget winter!
My B is parked baby!!
Time for some detailing and TLC!!! Snow tires don't fit my Bullitt rims ;)

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
ive driven my bullitt once in the snow. after that i decided that a 92 coupe would be best for a snow cat hahah. ive driven mustangs alot in the snow but i just couldn't abuse her to that damn road salt

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
I drove the B once in the snow. It was frightening. It was only about one inch and it came on unexpectedly. The 12 mile ride home from work was a white knuckle ride. Admittedly, I had summer tires on, but never again. The B will be put away this weekend with the first snowfall coming Sunday..:frown:
Bruce

·
Registered
58 Posts
My bullitt sees some snow too living in north central Indiana. Wouldnt have this problem if I hadnt wrecked my 95 wrangler with 33" boggers....not very road worthy anymore :(

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
That was one of my best investments. I thought the Bullitt drove great in the snow with the proper set of tires. I added a set of coil-overs to that so the Bullitt could be nice and low during the summer and raised for the winter and I got along quite well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts