Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fellow Bullitt Heads,

Here are some pics of 227 at a local Car show last Thursday night. Actually the last couple Thursday nights. Once a week they have what is called Day on the Green in the new downtown Windsor. One of the dinners hosts the cars for a car show. Nothing great, but a nice way to park the cars and chat with fellow car lovers! Check out my buddies Cobra!!!! SWEEEET RIDE. His car gets ALL THE ATTENTION!!! :shine:

Enjoy and have a GREAT weekend.

Bud and 227

Notice my buddies Black Cobra! That is a SWEEEET Ride!!!

Another pic of the Cobra!

Last but not least 227 at the Golden Gate Bridge.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks David ;-)...

Bud

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
Great pics, your car looks really sharp,
thanks for the pics and I will take that white hot rod with the blue flames over the Cobra but it is a nice one

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Bob,

That White Hotrod is SWEEET! Not as nice as the 32 my brother and I worked on that won Grand Nationals in the 80's but it was a SWEEEET RIDE!!! Really nice guy to! I told Anne that once the kids are out of Collage we are getting a motorhome and inclosed trailer. Then we are going to travel around at drag 227 to car shows. I'm going to rebuild 227 fron the ground up as a show car and It will take me about 2 to 3 years to do every thing I want. I'm going to break it down into 3 phases.

Suspension

Moter and running gear

Paint and Interior last! ;-)...

So maybe I'll be showing the car off at the next NATS complete in say about 5 years. The kids have two more years of Collage and that is taking a big chunk of money ;-)...

I should send you some updated shots for your WEB Site to ;-)...

Thanks

Bud

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Awesome, love how the light reveals the flames. Your cars are very photogenic :)

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Bullitt looks great, Bud!

That's a great location for a car show...very California Grey Poupon like.

:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Great pics of your car and Windsor looks like a really nice town.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Your car looks great! I really like the ghost flames and stare at them every time you post. As for the other cars I'm kind of partial to the green '65 beside you (except that it's a fast back).

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Guys,

I had 227 at the same show again last night. Peopel are starting to know what a Bullitt is now ;-)... Now if I could just keep people from putting there hands on the paint! Don't they know that scratches the heck out of it??? ;-)...

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

Bud

1 - 20 of 27 Posts