Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of 1633 and One of the VW.

So I was bored one day at the house and decided to pull my hood scoop and repaint it a textured semi flat black. This is much better than the Eroding clearcoat lol. But we all know how one thing leads to another. After taking of the scoop, sanding, sanding some more, cleaning and even more sanding I finally put a couple coats of pant on it. and while that was drying I once again was bored. So I took a hack-saw blade to my hood :badgrin: and made that wonderful fake useless, wind dragging hood scoop functional. Now I am S/Ced so i didn't actually run any pipin (yet) but It still brings in some nice cool air on top of the motor and while sitting gives it a place to excape from. And of course after that I went and washed it. So here are a few photos :) enjoy.

And then on saturday, I was going to go to the beach. Well, I got all packed up and surfboard strapped to the roof. I went inside for a few minuits, came out and the sky was crazy. So I got out my phone and check the weather and surf reports. There was hail, lightning and really bad wind, and also the waves were only 1 footers and a crap load of chop. But the sky still looked good, so, PHOTO-OP!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
steelfalcon29 said:
Looks Good!!!

Oh the things we think of when were bored....like now. Course my scoop don't need cutting anymore so I'm thinking of other little things to do. :biggrin:

:lol: "Little Things" :lol:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FCMCBULLITT said:
Aaron,

THE BLACK BEAST IS GETTING BETTER LOOKING ALL THE TIME.

IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE YOU ARE FINALLY IN TROPHYVILLE!!!

Yeah it just had so much wear and tear from the 4 years of everyday driving in florida heat and construction to dull it up. It's slowly but surly coming back together.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.