Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Nice looking rides!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Nice cars, all of them. It's amazing how much difference the tinted headlights make in the front ends on the Bullitts sitting side by side. I envy you living in San Diego area-I went to school at SDSU and have great memories of the area. Was your area affected by the recent fires?

Edit-disregard the last question-I'm a dolt. I was thinking you are in Coronado, not Corona.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Very nice group of vehicles, bullitt1067.

That's pretty cool that you have two black Bullitts.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Yeup jealous... uh huh! Great look cars!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks every one. The black headlights do give the car a meaner look.
Mainbullit: We were actually right in the middle of all the fires luckily we only got smoke and ashes. Thank you for asking. Hopefully we can make it out to the 2008 nats.

Bullitt1067

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
bullitt1067 said:
Thanks every one. The black headlights do give the car a meaner look.
Mainbullit: We were actually right in the middle of all the fires luckily we only got smoke and ashes. Thank you for asking. Hopefully we can make it out to the 2008 nats.

Bullitt1067
Wow! I had no idea the fires were that far reaching. I am glad you made it through them okay, what an enormous tradgedy for SoCal and it's residents..:cool:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I like how the BULLITTS are in the driveway and the mercedes and infiniti are on the street :D, yes i loved my headlight black outs but some cop pulled me over for them DURING THE DAY!!!!!!!! lol gerat looking stable you got there.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Very nice!
Is the G35 your 1st? Impressions? I may be picking up a used G35x for myself as a daily driver... Thank...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts