Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been doing a little custom work on the bullitt, actually two bullitts. On mine we shaved all the emblems, antenna, and key hole in the deck lid. Also put on a V6 bumper and shaved off the mustang. On one of the decklids we shaved off the 3rd brake light as well. Here's a few pics, I'll get up some better ones when I get my camera back.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
What are you going to do about the third brake light?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rblack4405 said:
What are you going to do about the third brake light?
cruise as is. Not really worried about cops. I'll pay that ticket as many times as I have to because it looks so clean.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Looking good. I did the same thing with my Bullitt last year. Blocked the entire car down to the factory sealer, primed and sealed complete, then painted it PPG "Jet Black" (almost the factory color). Have fun with your project.

·
Registered
798 Posts
That is going to be awesome when you are all finished.

I want to shave my GT badges, the Ford emblem on the trunklid, the side scoops, and the passenger side key hole someday.

·
Registered
50 Posts
BLACK_2425 said:
That is going to be awesome when you are all finished.

I want to shave my GT badges, the Ford emblem on the trunklid, the side scoops, and the passenger side key hole someday.
yours has a passenger side keyhole??? i thought they were only on the drivers side and decklid.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well guys the car is finished! Brought it home friday night go it cleaned and everything all day saturday, and not it's been raining ever since and haven't been able to get pictures! lol just my luck. The paint came out great I couldn't be happier and as soon as I can get the complete pictures up I will. Here's some preview pics though.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

before clear. love the way the inserts turned out yes it is paint not vinyl.

Hard to see but more black insert

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The only black on the car is the inserts and the rear bumber. I wanted to break up the green a bit because I felt it would be a little too much green because I painted the mirrors and a few other small things. 18 inch black saleens are in the future and I will get the finishhed product pics up as soon as I can.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
He did the last couple of things I've been wanting to do. What did you use to propperly fill the keyhole on the trunk to keep it from cracking when closing the trunk(over and over again)?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts