Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what it is, but I've got the strangest draw with this Bullitt. Today I had some guy in a Passat ("Pass-it") hammering after me on the highway - and he and his honey both have grey hair! Then, some chauffer in a conversion Van is all over me on a windy back road. And yesterday, I walked past a delivery truck well ahead of a lane restriction and he starts riding my bumper like I offended him in some way. Let's face it, if I'm driving a fat whale of a slug, I'm not going to feel threatened if a fellow in a perfomance car wants to bypass me and enjoy the ride.

So now I'm thinking - Which one of you guys is giving me a BAD RAP! Ha Ha!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Its Nasty.

:wink:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Doh! Jus' maybe it's me. :smile: You around the Lehigh Valley?

Joe

·
Registered
835 Posts
That's a common complaint. I get it from pickups and mini vans too. It's got to be some sort of inferiority complex.

·
Registered
235 Posts
01GTCOUPE,
Ok i'm sorry. it was me :wink:.
--WH

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Yea, the thingy on the right side of the floor needs to be pressed a little harder. It means Gooooooo!!!!!!!!! :grin:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"The thingy on the RIGHT side of the floor"?!

No wonder mine won't go any faster.....I've been pushin' as hard as I can on the thingy on the LEFT side of the floor!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Maybe they just want to get a closer look at the coolest stang on the road :wink:

·
Registered
822 Posts
I see it as no different from all the hicks in their big pickups here trying to race me every friggin day on my ninja or my bullitt..I just think they are super losers..I applaud others with nice bikes and cars..I don't feel intimidated by them..Maybe their mothers didn't give them enough love when they were babies.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Yes sir i know the felling, esp when vehicle are coming on the hi-way and i am already a head of them, its like they think there groceri getter is fast or something,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts