Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 7 year old daughter is demanding I save my Bullitt for her 16th birthday. I Don't Think So! That's what rice burner's are for! Anybody's else's kids begging for the keys?

-Christine-
DHG#4930

·
Registered
835 Posts
11 year old soon to be 12 year old daughter. A real Mustang lover.

·
Registered
543 Posts
My 19 year old son told my 17 year old daughter that he gets the Bullitt in Pop's will. Little do they know that my last wishes are to be buried in that car.

PS: They both drive stangs. The driveway looks like we are holding a Mustang club meeting at my place all the time.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have an 11 year old daughter who thinks I am going to let her drive my Bullitt when she turns 16 - I don't think so!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
My 10 year old son wants it when he turns 16. Something about a "Babe Magnet" ....

·
Registered
360 Posts
My 14 year old son wants mine, or else I can buy him the Terminator if/when it gets built. What a dreamer!! I haven't even let my 18 year old daughter drive it yet, and when I do, I will be in the car with her.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
my 17 year old drives #1994 on special occasions only... his dream is on the way.. a 93 black cobra.. one woner/adult owned..
shouldbe here around 9/15 from baltimore.
he is selling his pick up, and just about everything else he owns to get it.. and of course dear old dad is helping a little..
chap price to pay to keep my bullitt mine

mine..all mine...

·
Registered
199 Posts
My 1 1/2 year old son can't stop saying broom broom every time he gets in the Bullitt. When I come to a stop he has a big smile, puts his head back, and says broom broom to egg pop on to the next light. I have a Simpson children's racing seat on order for him so we can go to the track together!

·
Registered
21 Posts
We bought our bullitt labor day and our 16 yr old son hasn't got out of it yet..Said he was going to sleep in it..He drives it to school everyday..Our 14 and 9 yr old sons can not wait to drive it( we send then everywhere with our 16 yr old,)Our daughter (7) has not said anything yet..

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
our 16 yr old son hasn't got out of it yet..Said he was going to sleep in it..He drives it to school everyday..Our 14 and 9 yr old sons can not wait to drive it( we send then everywhere with our 16 yr old</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
my 53 year old dad wants my keys, its not enough he has a new ferrari and get like 20 differnt cars a year, but he has to hav my bullitt to, i dnt think so, i would take my bullitt over her lameass ferrarri anyday!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
My 11 yr old son has been pie eyed from day one thinking "just 5 more years...". I've never seen him sooo interested in helping to keep a car clean...hmmm, can you wash too much?? I keep telling him "in your dreams" and told him he'll be happier with the '86 F350 as a date mobile anyway...but...as long as he thinks washing it will get him future privledge....hee hee

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice to know I'm not the only one who has kids who are begging to drive their Bullitt. Mine is only 7! Can't imagine if she was a teenager. My husband has had to give the neighborhood kids Bullitt rides. Needless to say, they had a big smile on their face when they returned. Nothing like beating a lowered Honda with 3 neighbor kids buckled in!

-Christine_
DHG#4930

·
Registered
610 Posts
First my 7 year old Granddaughter wanted my Red Cobra, Then I got the bullitt. Now she says her Sister can have the Red car,SHE wants the Bullitt!!!!! :lol:

#1748 DHG :bullitt:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullittman on 2001-09-05 22:32 ]</font>

·
Registered
360 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-05 16:48, bLaCkBuLLiT6924 wrote:
my 53 year old dad wants my keys, its not enough he has a new ferrari and get like 20 differnt cars a year, but he has to hav my bullitt to, i dnt think so, i would take my bullitt over her lameass ferrarri anyday!!!!!!!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Tell your dad he can come over and drive my Bullitt if I can drive his Ferrari.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts