Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
WOW!

:shock: :shock:
:shock: :shock:

Interior looks pretty good...and the factory body panels are available (don't know if they're included) which is cool.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Collin,

I've got an Email in to the guys there, it's where I bought 1633, to see about the body panels.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
I actually stopped in about a week ago. Salesman said they had the original parts. Could have just been a line though. Poor Bullitt. Didn't grab the vin or id number though.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
9mmBullitt said:
I actually stopped in about a week ago. Salesman said they had the original parts. Could have just been a line though. Poor Bullitt. Didn't grab the vin or id number though.
Yeah i emailed them. they usually get back to me pretty quickly. if they do have the original parts It would be nice.

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
I may have to try and stop by on my way home. I will try to get the vin and build number and let you guys know..

·
Car Whisperer
20,795 Posts
wow, had to burp back my lunch....

·
Registered
923 Posts
I think I can see my 3143 in the background in some of those shots. It was sold at the same place. Funny how 3143 sold BEFORE this one...

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
No offense, but the guy that did that to a Bullitt needs to be placed in some place where he can't hurt anyone!!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Funny how that poor Bullitt is getting around on the net!!!!LOL!!It's on another board i'm on aswell.
I can't understand why!!!!?????.......anybody would do that,Bullitt or not!!! :confused:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1LOW03GT said:
Funny how that poor Bullitt is getting around on the net!!!!LOL!!It's on another board i'm on aswell.
I can't understand why!!!!?????.......anybody would do that,Bullitt or not!!! :confused:
Neither do I. I usually say to each his/her own, but not to this. this is just plain wronge. And it's just 30 minuites north of where I live.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Blacks Automotive did have the front and rear bumper to that Bullitt. That is where I got 3143 from. They showed me those parts when I was there. I feel the same as everyone else, can't believe someone would do that to a Mustang, much less a Bullitt.

-Jason

·
Registered
78 Posts
The body mods are a bit extreme but a lot of us mod. I personally wouldn't go all out on a limited edition car like the Bullitt, but to each his own. At least the interior isn't all spray painted up and big speakers molded into the trunk.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dlrbill said:
The body mods are a bit extreme but a lot of us mod. I personally wouldn't go all out on a limited edition car like the Bullitt, but to each his own. At least the interior isn't all spray painted up and big speakers molded into the trunk.
I only believe in funtional and tastful. :) 1633 is getting some 12" subs mounted on the rear seat delete and a nicer radio put in her one of these days though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts