Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:evil:

Saw these pics at FordVSChevy.com. I keep thinking I've grown up enough at 30 to respect other people's choices and taste. Then something like this comes along, and I really, truly wish I could hit the owner of this car just once for doing this. I guess we all have our limits... :smile:

There's a black Premium GT near me with our wheels/scoop (all Premiums have these?) that gets my blood boiling nearly as bad. Big wing, strange brow-like thing over the rear window, similar sunvisor-like thing over the front window, driven by a woman who always seems to be looking down her nose at my Bullitt when I see her.

It actually makes me happy that only the rich can afford Ferraris and the like, because at least I can be sure I'll never see one pimped out with japanese writing on the side, a type-R sticker, or "Neuspeed" across the windshield. SHEESH!

Joe

·
Registered
509 Posts
It needs to go to the seashore to mate! There's something out there who will love it.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ogo Pogo? The Loch Ness Monster? Really, I can't guess what you are getting at! :wink:

Joe

·
Registered
448 Posts
Is that the new Ford Stangwhale? :grin: Somebody needs to take a harpoon to that thing, and put us all out of our misery! :smile:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
360 Posts
"They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning.."

Owner must have been a real fan of that show. :lol:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
was somone smoking something......
I had heard the expression whale tail before refuring to those imports with the 8ft spoilers, but thats tooooooooo much right there...

arrrrr she blows..

·
Registered
396 Posts
ROTFLMAO!!!!! Holy S##TT!! I cant stop laughing!!!HOLY SH#TT!! Someone harpon it and put it out of its misery!!
ROTFLMAO!!!!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Fine looking mode of transportation, doubt it would bring a penny more than 30.00 to a person in their correct frame of mind. If I owned a salvage yard I wouldnt give them a second thought, refuse to be seen with that type of item in my possession.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I think it's a "Wanna be a GT but the insurance is too high, so Mr.Kid got a V6" He is determined though. Notice the SVT brake lights and that weird looking Exhaust, it seems just LEEEEOUD!

Is that what they call a red-fin?

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Check this one out. Really nice paint job, but it has an f'ing hood scoop on the roof!!! :eek:

If your wondering what it says on the side window, it says Freak Show :grin: I have to agree.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01GTB on 2001-12-07 04:17 ]</font>

·
Registered
64 Posts
First: That red 'Stang looks like sh*te! LOL There is only one car in the world that is supposed to have a "whale tail", and that's a 911. Same thing goes for the Supra tails. They belong on Supra's... that's all! :grin:

As for the "Freak Show"... well, I guess it could be tolerated. :roll: However, that thing on the roof is not a "hood scoop". It's a vent! The vast majority of European race cars have them. It's to keep the drivers cool.

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
I'd be willing to bet it is a hood scoop. European? You mean like French? A Mustang is not European and it probably has air to keep driver cool(and odor free)....therefore a hood scoop on the roof is gay :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01GTB on 2001-12-10 17:37 ]</font>

·
Registered
144 Posts
"They call me Ishmal" The captain is looking for the Great Red Whale. :-B

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
see i like the scoop on top it looks ok, but that spoiler has to go. just my opinion

·
Registered
260 Posts
He missed the euroclear brake lites though, that's aahh... Tenpointsless!

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
I wonder if that is a functional hood scoop<VBSEG>.

Merry Christmas.

Bud

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BudACAD on 2001-12-26 02:04 ]</font>

1 - 20 of 35 Posts