Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I was driving back to the old warehouse (our company is moving) and I was just minding my own business following the speed limit when this little white SRT-4 gets right up on my A$$ at a light. Light turns green and this guy proceeds to get about a foot of my bumper and fly around me (I'm guessing showing off and trying to race me) so I give him the bird, cause as you all know My rear bumper was allready hit once this week, and keep driving. I switch too the far left lane cause my turn is coming up, and the same car slows down, puts his window down and preceeds to flick me off, swear at me like crazy and tell me my car is a piece of SH!^. I turn and say "I'm not the one driving a neon", face forward and continue to drive normal. He then speeds off makes a right hand turn.

The thing about this story is, how can you call another car a piece of
SH!^ when they wont race you? also my car is sporting the wide back tires and nice little wistle from the Vortech. It made me laugh and at the same time a little dumb founded that a Neon driver is calling my car a piece of SH!^.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Your car is a POS. You should just give it to me (even though it is the wrong color)!

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
He was just jealous !! Because of the POS he was driving.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
5111 said:
Your car is a POS. You should just give it to me (even though it is the wrong color)!
LOL yea Dee sure thing. what address do you want me to ship it too. lol

DHGBULLITT said:
He was just jealous !! Because of the POS he was driving.
The thing is, his SRT-4 was half decent looking. but I don't care how much HP or how much $$$ you put into your car, I lose all respect for you if you street race. lol

·
Registered
803 Posts
Face it... your car is a POS... now... I think you should give it away and buy yourself a neo.... i mean, SRT-4. I'll take the bullitt. :)

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wally05 said:
Face it... your car is a POS... now... I think you should give it away and buy yourself a neo.... i mean, SRT-4. I'll take the bullitt. :)
LMAO, It's not a Neon it's an SRT-4 meng :lol:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I think the Bullitt has too much style for the front-drive crowd to understand.

If you are just going to give your POS away, why not to a fellow Black Bullitt owner? I already know how to pamper the black cars that the guys that are green with envy or blue in the face just don't understand.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Give me the bird, and calling your car a name will be nicest part of what I say.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I've visited the SRT forums. Many of the SRT4 guys there, are very imature and ignorant. Obviously just one of those.

BTW... a regular Subaru WRX turbo non STI will spank that SRT4... won't even talk about the raping a Supercharged Bullitt will do.. At the track I mean... :D

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Aaron-nice restraint for not engaging the idiot in a street race. You did the right thing and his behavior will catch up with him at some point. Classic line about him driving the Neon :lol: ...Good job...John R :cool:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I read Chrysler didn't consider the Neon as overly successful, hence the monstrosity called a Caliber. Maybe he read that article too and is just trying to convince himself that it was successful.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
I have blown away so many Neon SRT-4's, I don't even acknowledge their existence anymore.

If a Neon SRT-4 driver keeps pestering me like a fly, I invite him to the side of the road. So far, no takers.

I actually got out of my Bullitt one time and invited the guy to meet me at Milan Dragway. This was after him (20's) and Mustang GT (teenage kids) were racing up behind me, and the Neon got caught behind me and in front of the Mustang GT. He p***ed his pants and ran a red light to get away. I actually don't think he even knew what a "Milan Dragway" was! :wink:

All Neon SRT-4 drivers are A-one a**h*les.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
So Bill....how do you REALLY feel?

ANd just ignore jerks like that, Aaron. Not worth the time or gas.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Or you could've said, "Hey, you and my daugther drive the same car" or "girlfriend" or "Did your sister let you borrow the car?" Drop the "college chick car" reference to any of them and it sets em off.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
i just read this story it looks like it came out of my life. there's a kid in my town with a red srt-4 that is a real dunce and always mouthes. i always comeback the way you did as well. . . "at least it's not a neon." It appears to me that most people who own neons are real pricks and dont appreciate anything but a neon.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Thats pretty messed up. I hate when people do stuff like that. nobody should feel they can say that about anyones car no matter what they think about it. I loved what you had to say to him though lol.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bullitt_5135 said:
So Bill....how do you REALLY feel?

ANd just ignore jerks like that, Aaron. Not worth the time or gas.
Yeah kevin, but My car had already been hit from behind that week and the guy almost hit me. That And i had been extremly sick all week and wassnt in the mood. I just dont respect those that street race, it's dangerous to those around you, yourselves, and if you get caugt (at least here in fl) they take away your license and inpound your car.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts