Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this desktop wallpaper from the Official Ford Bullitt Website and see who can be the first to notice what's NOT the same on our production cars. :wink:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,012 Posts
I've seen that. The artist uses license on it. They are either Artist drawings or Artist retouched photos

He makes it appear the door window trim is silver, and the tail panel is so dark it appears black. But then in certain light our HG cars do look black.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
MustangSallie said:
Trailer hitch.
:lol: :lol: :lol: O.K., you made me smile, so what!

single Exhaust tip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,309 Posts
the '08's don't have the molded mud flap like our '01's... do they?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Aside from the rear panel "looking" black and the window trim "looking" silver it appears as is to me. I see two exhaust tips and the correct center cap and side molding. I think the discrepancy in the color is just a result of the software used.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,021 Posts
I've had that as my wallpaper for about a month now. The only thing I notice is the rear blackout panel and the window trim, but I think that's moreso lighting than anything.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
Brian_3V_4493 said:
I see two exhaust tips
If you see 2, will you give that 1 is a lot shorter than the other, or that the artist flunked "perspective" in Art School?:-F
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jim5081 said:
If you see 2, will you give that 1 is a lot shorter than the other, or that the artist flunked "perspective" in Art School?:-F
Funny that was mentioned! It turns out my passenger side exhaust tip sticks out about 1.5" further than the drivers side. Anyone else have that issue? :frown:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,357 Posts
Rear panel is not blacked out, nor is there silver trim around the side window. Those are just lighting effects.
And that is just an artist's rendering. I've had that wallpaper for 5+ months.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
JrzyBullitt said:
Funny that was mentioned! It turns out my passenger side exhaust tip sticks out about 1.5" further than the drivers side. Anyone else have that issue? :frown:
I have the same issue, the passenger side exhaust pipe sticks out more than half inch on the left side. It doesn't seem like much, but when it's lined up against the bumper, you notice it (at least I do). I haven't looked into yet, but if it's an exhaust tip, I was wondering if one of them can be adjusted.
 

·
Charles
Joined
·
13,303 Posts
rolyat said:
I have the same issue, the passenger side exhaust pipe sticks out more than half inch on the left side. It doesn't seem like much, but when it's lined up against the bumper, you notice it (at least I do). I haven't looked into yet, but if it's an exhaust tip, I was wondering if one of them can be adjusted.
It can.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
595 Posts
When I first looked at 2413 the tips where out of alignment When I showed it to the sales guy he through a fit saying he would get it fixed when I came and got the car it was fixed.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top