Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didnt get to take the pics of #454 like you asked but I might not beable to now, hit a patch of black ice trying to baby it home from work and I hit a tree

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
DAMN! Sorry to hear that!

Can the B be fixed?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
:shock: That really blows I hope you are ok. I know how you fell I have wrecked two of my foxbody mustangs I almost cryed both times.(ok I did cry) :frown:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have managed to wreck a Corvette(DHL van backed into me) AND a 1 of 5500 Mustang, I guess I should buy a Viper next and try my hand at wrecking a Dodge.I'm fine as for it being fixed I dont know if its toast I'll just buy it back or get a 03 Cobra.

·
Registered
312 Posts
That's not something you want to hear. Glad to hear you're OK, though.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Chad: Sorry to hear about this. What exactly happened?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The side road behind where I work there is a downhill drop onto a small bridge and it had some black ice even trying to be careful the ass end came around and that was all she wrote

·
Registered
453 Posts
Looks like that will buff out :eek:

Sorry to hear about the tailspin. That estimate shouldn't total it. Good luck on the repair.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Dang!!!! That hurts, glad you are ok though. Might it be repaired? Looks like it could be.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Wow.Looks repairable from the outside view,what about the internal view,like the frame rail,and strut tower,ects....?Again sorry for the misfortune.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts