Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sorry for what has happened to our great nation. I was at the hangar in a meeting when the news hit my command like a brick though a windshield.
Within a hour we where in a war meeting with my CO and all the department heads. My skippers words where. "Gentalmen, we are at WAR". Next he questions us about getting the squadron ready if called upon.
What happened next was the reconfiguration of training assets to fighters capable Combat Air Patrol. For Aircraft that havn't used those systems in a long time is not an easy task. But friends I watched my shipmates/our sailiors over come this, in an unbelievable short amount of time. It made me very proud to work with Amerians such as these.
I'm trying to volnteer for orders to the first VF squadron that deploys, My Command has already told me "No". In My AMO's words ", Master Chief you have job to do right here".
I also got asked if we got the Money. What do we need as in the way of aircraft parts. We made a wish list, all the while thinking did the draw down over the last 8 years hurt us so bad, that some Insane ******* felt that he could get away with attacking us and killing so many inocent people.
I've been Num since the attack, but today, I tryed to return to normal somewhat, so 1007 got washed and the oil got changed in my truck. But in the back of my mind I keep wondering what challeges we as a country will have to endure. Before this is over.
Mark my words it will be Bloody. We as Americans need to be ready. Ask anyone that lived though WW2 and see how many sacrifies they made. We'll also have to go with out, and have loved ones get killed in combat.
Friends we must win this one. The world depends on us.
I do believe that the quickist way to stop this madness, is to go at the heart and soul of this evil. These men that are willing to kill themselves.... Have one weakness. Their own families, friends, and homes. We have our NUCs. Those weapons of mass destruction set ready.... But we are fraid of their use. Afraid of what that means. But believe me these insane people would use them against us, and some other more horrible weapons, Biologal and chemmial....
If we where to unleash this Nuclear hell, we could, stand back and show the world, we don't miss around when screwed with. If we don't use them, scrap the damn things and give me the parts & people I need to finish this. And don't forget what it took to win this. We must stay prepared. So next time, there won't be a next time.
Because there will always be some ******* that wants to knock us off our rock and we must always be ready.

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Jimmy Ray,

I agree with you 100%. I think we ought to kill them all. We need to show them the same measure of mercy they showed us - which is none. They killed our women and children and innocent civilians indiscrimately so they must expect the same from us. We need to show the world that you mess with the US, you will pay the price.

My husband just arrived in some raghead country and I am worried sick about him. He said they are all heavily guarded, but how can you guard against kamikaze insane people? I can't imagine him paying the ultimate price for our country, but if there aren't men and women who will stand up and protect us, make no mistake, we will be wiped out.

My sister lives on Andrews AFB and has heard too many stories of people who have lost spouses and friends in the Pentagon attack. I am home, praying for our country, our president and our brave men and women in the military. I feel so bad for our kids that they will never know the security we all grew up with and took for granted.

-Christine-
DHG#4930

·
Registered
225 Posts
Christine,Jimmy Ray, the job before us as men and women in the Armed Forces and those of us that suport them is great.This Nation depends on it's Warrors to fright the fright that's before us. Lets hope that the people that has been contracting out so much of your suport has not weakened us too bad. Their ideal of saving money to buy new playtoys is not a very good one and we are about to see the outcome of it. I'm hoping to be on one of the many crash damage repair teams that will go out from Cherry Point to suport you guys. Every man and woman in my shop is ready when needed. God bless all of you great people who must carry the battle to the sobs that started this s**t.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
I say use the NUCs! Turn that whole area into glass.....Sand plus heat. If not we will be there over and over again. If that guy they have in custody,proves to have helped them in any way,he should be strapped to the first Cruise Missle we send over there!

·
Registered
204 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-16 17:38, Mus408 wrote:
I say use the NUCs! Turn that whole area into glass.....Sand plus heat. If not we will be there over and over again. If that guy they have in custody,proves to have helped them in any way,he should be strapped to the first Cruise Missle we send over there!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Just like Slim Pickens!! Dr. Strangelove! :smile:

DHG #3272
99 Honda VFR interceptor

"Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."- B. Banzai

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CoolerKing on 2001-09-17 16:23 ]</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts