Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I appologize for not posting here at BC for sometime...alot has been going on in the family and such, but please forgive my lack of support.

Just a quick updat on #805. Had to order 2 new rims and one tire for the right side...caught a curb and whammmm!!! That was in September...last week I was racing the wife in her T/A and I shot around her..huray for me...got sideways in a corner...overcorrected and tried to steer toward a parkinglot entrance...missed it and whammm!!!! Thought I damaged another rim on the driver side...but no..everything seemed ok...instead...now I have this chirping noise that sounds when just taking off or rolling slow...and a squeak from one of my brakes....any suggestions that I can do before taking it in? I am not mech inclined in such areas. Thanks again...great to see so many people in the club...:smile:

BTW...I saw my cars pic on the photo album...thanks alot...but could you change the t in jeti to a d...for jedi? hehe...thanks again

John

Dark Highland Green BULLITT #805
Mods: Just cosmetic and function so far- ATS Sequential tailights, CDC Remote fueldoor

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-01-14 13:09 ]</font>

·
Registered
309 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
BTW...I saw my cars pic on the photo album...thanks alot...but could you change the t in jeti to a d...for jedi? hehe...thanks again
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

John,

You have the same mistake in your signature pic too. :wink:

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Good to have you back!
Racing the wife in her T/A...COOL!
I wish my wife would race me in her Jeep!
I am just down the road from you...
parked here in Cincinnati.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I used the pic from the album...it's really cool other than the t...:smile:

Mods: Just cosmetic and function so far- ATS Sequential tailights, CDC Remote fueldoor

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-01-14 13:11 ]</font>

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,119 Posts
Welcome back John! It has been a LONGGGG time! Karl will fix the "t" to a "d" thing.

I have been asking about you lately. We were reminising about old members from BON days and I brought you up. I remember that you said you were leaving for the service.

Hubby and I fooled around with the Bullitt and 69 a couple of times. We were going down a 35 mph street and he decided to pass me and I did not see him coming along side of me. The sound of Bullett's exhaust startled me and I jumped in my seat! :lol: I was laughing out loud all the way home man!

Are you here to stay now?

·
Registered
140 Posts
PY, Your wife would probably beat you with here Jeep.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-14 11:03, TwoStangWmn wrote:

Hubby and I fooled around with the Bullitt and 69 a couple of times.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more......... :eek:

DHG #0428
Steeda TriAx
100mm Denscharger

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dillo Dave on 2002-01-14 12:46 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
John,

Welcome back!!

Hey, you've got one HECK of a beautiful shine on #805, what do you use? It looks SO good!!! :grin:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Dark(John), man it's been TOO long my friend!!
someone brought up the old days at BON (before we had Bullittclub) the other day and i was thinking about what had happened to you!!!glad you are back!!
-marty-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2002-01-14 14:56 ]</font>

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WoW!!!! Thanks for the welcome back everybody... Good to be back

Let's see....shine on my car...well that's when it was new...but I did use 2 coats of zaino on it in that pic....TwoStang....be carefull playing rough in the Bullitt...still need to fix my squeaking problem..when I can find the time sooon!!!!!

As for the AOTC...can't wait....I love anything Star Wars....I know I'm a 34 year old child.....but that's the way I like it...
Thanks again everyone...got alot of back reading to do...:eek:)

John

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkJedi67 on 2002-01-15 09:31 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkJedi67 on 2002-01-15 09:38 ]</font>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts