Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I had the Bullitt out in the driveway for a wash and one of the neighborhood walkers was walking by and shouted "Sure looks nice, is that a Bullitt?" I replied "yeah, sure is". He then said "Sure sounds nice too, I heard you go out the other day". ( Pypes Muffler deletes )

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Wangotango43 said:
Last week I had the Bullitt out in the driveway for a wash and one of the neighborhood walkers was walking by and shouted "Sure looks nice, is that a Bullitt?" I replied "yeah, sure is". He then said "Sure sounds nice too, I heard you go out the other day". ( Pypes Muffler deletes )
Don't you just luv when that happens :wink:

Kinda just makes the Day be a much Brighter-Happier-Day !!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I'm actually lucky enough to have a next door neighbor that has an uncle that lets him borrow some of his cars from time to time.A roush convertible among many 68-71' SS Chebbies.They leave a burn out in front of our houses and I go after and show em' whatz up.Some neighbors are cool!:smile:

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
08 Shifter said:
I'm actually lucky enough to have a next door neighbor that has an uncle that lets him borrow some of his cars from time to time.A roush convertible among many 68-71' SS Chebbies.They leave a burn out in front of our houses and I go after and show em' whatz up.Some neighbors are cool!:smile:
Mark,

You doing Burn-Outs :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

LOL,

Terry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.