Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I played a game today to try and find one in any color at any dealership and there's not one to be found anywhere.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that one in the paper but I believe it is used. I checked just about every major and minor city today in the South East and found nothing but a few GT verts and a couple of Cobra's. I feel really good about having something that can not be found new at a dealership. Hey, if someone can find one I am happy for them. There were two black ones in Birmingham before the weekend and now those are gone.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Wow, the black demo bullitt North Point Ford in LittleRock Arkansas had is now off their inventory. Darn, and I was planning on getting its number on my next oil change.

·
Registered
109 Posts
tskatz,
There are a few in the Atlanta area.
Southlake Ford in Jonesboro(just south of Atlanta) has a black one. Gene Evans Ford in Union City (just south also) had two green ones. Good luck.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yeah, I think the 0% financing has really moved the last of these babies out the door. They will be a bear to find now.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if anyone can give me a zipcode where a new bullitt is located i would like to know.

thank you!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Teddy I rode through Jim Skinner this last weekend and barely even saw a GT on the lot!
Did you get your's there or Long Lewis?...yeah that one I posted earlier was definately used!

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mine came from Long Lewis on May 7, 2001.
I am really going to miss Tuesday cruise night. They ended it until next year.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I called a couple dealers in the Orlando area to see if there were any left and I got laughed at. Said there were none in the southeast U.S.
Needless to say, it put a smile on my face to hear that......

·
Registered
87 Posts
their was 3 in westly chapple, fl at harritage ford

·
Registered
444 Posts
I haven't seen any 'round here. All that I've seen are a few used ones. I see a used one a couple of days back. Didn't get the # but they were asking sticker. He said it had under a 1000 miles.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I bought mine in DFW about a month ago. At that time there were 5 in DFW. My brother went up a week later and all of them were gone. None left here.

·
Registered
388 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-05 20:54, tskatz wrote:
if anyone can give me a zipcode where a new bullitt is located i would like to know.

thank you!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

There is one True Blue Bullitt at McCoy Mills Ford on Commonwealth Avenue in Fullerton, California as of last Saturday.

I bought my Highland Green Bullitt from Alex Gonzales there a few months ago.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SoCalBullitt on 2001-11-06 12:19 ]</font>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts