Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you SoCal Bullittheads up for a get together anytime soon? I have had my Bullitt for 5 months and I Have never seen another Bullitt on the road except for 1 at LACR. I would love to meet-up with some of you guys (or gals)!

I am located in the San Fernando Valley but will travel from anywhere from Palmdale to San Diego!

2001 Mustang Bullitt GT DHG #00238

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#238 on 2001-10-25 04:59 ]</font>

·
Registered
54 Posts
Joe,

Sounds like a good idea to me. I live in San Pedro and have no problem making a drive for a get together. Lets hope some more SoCal Bullitt owners want to get involved. I know there are few Bullitts in Irvine and Sa Diego area.

Anthony
TB #2979

·
Registered
152 Posts
I would love to meet with other SoCal Bullitt owners...
I have only seen one other bullitt on the road. Was on the 134 Fwy a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have True Blue #3416 in Santa Barbara. Maybe one of the Friday/Saturday night cruise nights in the L.A. area would be good. One in Burbank (Bob's Big Boy) Friday night, one in Northridge (Cruiser's Car Wash) Friday night and one in Pasadena (Fuddruckers) Sat. nite. They're all easy to find.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All of the places you mentioned are about twenty minutes from my home, and I am happy with any of them.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-25 20:03, Miles wrote:
I have True Blue #3416 in Santa Barbara. Maybe one of the Friday/Saturday night cruise nights in the L.A. area would be good. One in Burbank (Bob's Big Boy) Friday night, one in Northridge (Cruiser's Car Wash) Friday night and one in Pasadena (Fuddruckers) Sat. nite. They're all easy to find.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
I've been to both Bob's and Cruisers but not Fuddruckers (yet). My vote goes for Cruisers cause they'll have room for us.
Bob's is a little crowded.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Is Cruisers still happening? I was told recently that they no longer do their cruise night.

And yes, Bob's in Burbank never has enough room. There are a bunch of regulars (retirees and others who aren't obligated to be at work on a Friday afternoon) who start showing up there before 4:00; the lot is jammed by 5:15.

If it works out, I'll bring the '68 Bullitt Replica.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Pasadena (Fuddruckers) Sat. nite. sounds good to me.... Lets set a date in Nov.
:roll:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fuddruckers in November works for me. The 10th or the 17th would be best.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#238 on 2001-10-26 19:01 ]</font>

·
Registered
370 Posts
Ill drive down from Santa Barbara for a Saturday night in Pasadena, thats my old crusin grounds.Hey I thought I was the only Bullitt in SB ??.I also have a friend in Glendora with a green Bullitt,He would also join in, just name a date..

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm in SB with TB #3416. Any of the 3 places will work for me and if Cruiser's is no longer happening then that's news to me. Fuddruckers could work, the only problem is that that I went there the other night and had to sweet talk the guy a little bit to get him to let me in, and tell him that a Bullitt is a specialty car and not just a regular GT. There are always C5 Vettes there, so they obviously don't rule out all new cars. Any Fri or Sat night is good for me.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad to see so many SoCal Bullittheads! Does everyone want to try for Fuddruckers on November 10th (Saturday)?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#238 on 2001-10-28 10:10 ]</font>

·
Registered
152 Posts
I will be there on the 10th.
What time? does this thing kick off.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not sure what time to be there, I have never been to this place before. Anyone know what time we should arrive?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not sure where it is, but will locate and post directions as soon as possible!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I will be driving by there this Sat. on the way home. will see if anyone is there around
6:00 PM.

Fuddruckers is located on Foothill and Michalenda (sp) East of Foothill and Rosemead 1 block on the N.W. corner.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Fuddruckers
3883 E Foothill Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91107
626-351-8958
Fax: 626-351-7729

I called and they said that people start showing up around 4-5. I say we meet there @ 6 & have a burger.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts