Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
The Great and Powerful OZ
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people received an email yesterday regarding Bullitt collectables? It appears that someone has started "scraping" emails from the Bullittclub site (a few "test" email ids we use also received this email).

Let me know (via posting to this topic) if you received the email. I want to get an idea of how many people recieved it before I send a nasty email. BullittClub does NOT sell email address, and this sort of behavior is not acceptable.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Me too. $30 for the Ford Poster that was a freebie from the dealer, and $14 for a poor B&W of movie scenes. Sheesh!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
me too

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Nothing
But I do get the following spam messages…
Larger Breasts Guaranteed with Natural Bust!
Explode Your Sex Life!
New Pill Adds 1 to 3 inchs to *****-Guarenteed

I’m suspect that if I tell them to take me off there mailing list, I’ll be doing nothing but confirming to them, that they have a good email address and send more crap to me.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Also,

I thought if you selected no to "Allow other users to view my Email Address:" in your preferences, they couldnt see your address? I selected no, in mine. So that might explain why I didnt get the spam.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I got one too.
When I saw they wanted $30 for the poster, I pulled mine off the garage wall and stuck it in a safe deposit box! Holy Freolies, I didn't know what I had!

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
It was there when I checked this evening.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts