Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on following through and installing a full size Stock Spare Wheel setup in the wheel well utilizing the expert How To Information submitted by Terry.

But I being a guy that always travels without taking along much in the way of baggage don't have a problem in tucking the Full sized Bullitt Wheel into the trunk pushing it to the front as fas as possible. The tire actually sets neatly on top of the covered wheel well and it is quite a attractive spare tire display when the trunk lid is popped. There still is enough space to the left and right to put a few items and there is a lot of space available in the empty wheel well.

I'll get around to placing the spare tire in the wheel well but it is great that the full size spare is ready for use. I do have to get a Mustang Jack set-up that sells at the dealership for $145.00 or I can get a Mustang Jack at the junk yard for far less than what the dealership charges. :clap2:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
extremewheelsandparts. Contact that guy on e-bay . Got my jack set up through him for a very good price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts