Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 K5624
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 12 speaker B&O system, but for the life of me I can only find 9 counting the sub. I've Googled it and searched this forum with no luck. Where are they hiding?!

·
Registered
19 DHG K4272
24 Posts
Sub, 1 in the dash, 2 in each door, 2 in the a pillars, and IF the 2 in the rear deck are dual speakers, (tweeter and mid range) , that's 12.

·
Registered
19 DHG K4272
24 Posts
No problem, took me a while to find the one in the dash, just happened to be cleaning the inside of the windshield with the radio on and heard it!

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
How do you keep the radio on while cleaning the car.? If I do my ignition switch in accessory mode it only plays for about 8-10 mins max and then stops.
i would love to have it play continuously

·
Registered
2019 K5624
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No problem, took me a while to find the one in the dash, just happened to be cleaning the inside of the windshield with the radio on and heard it!
I question why the ones in the rear deck count as two each since it looks like they're combined. But I'm not a stereo person so I don't know how you'd typically describe them. Therefore, I'm accepting there's 4 in the rear deck and ending my search.

·
Registered
2019 K5624
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How do you keep the radio on while cleaning the car.? If I do my ignition switch in accessory mode it only plays for about 8-10 mins max and then stops.
i would love to have it play continuously
Coming from a person who many years ago was notorious for running batteries down, I find this to be tolerable. It beats the alternative: run the battery down and have to tell a friend that you need a jump ... again.

·
Registered
19 DHG K4272
24 Posts
The dual speakers are really 2 separate speakers. The 6"X9" is mid range, then the tweeter (high range) is mounted in front in the same housing. Saves space and the sound comes from the same direction.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts