Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you cover yours and with what did you use if you did so?

I've been thinking about it but just didn't know what to use. 3439 is my DD and to my knowledge I have no more stickers I can call upon so yeah I'm worried about it.

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
this may be a silly question but what is the st sticker?

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
got it strut tower sticker. I got my third one and just didnt put it on... still in envelope.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
steelfalcon29 said:
How many of you cover yours and with what did you use if you did so?

I've been thinking about it but just didn't know what to use. 3439 is my DD and to my knowledge I have no more stickers I can call upon so yeah I'm worried about it.
I cover the hologram with Cleartastic...I have been since I purchased DHG 03875 new in 2001. It is a non-adhesive material and can be installed/removed/installed repeatedly without damage to the hologram ink. I can send you a piece of Cleartastic with the oval traced on the paper backing that it is attached to. Please PM your snail mail addy. It's free. :)

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
This is a great deal fellas do it. Alot of us have. And it works great!

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
MANY THANKS TO COCHESE, OUR MULTINAME LEADER

The cleartastic is the perfect protector for our our holographic "stickers" and he has sent his perfectly-cut protectors to dozens and dozens of us.

Thanks again, PY!

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Yes a big THANK YOU again to the multi name person/aviator/LEO/who ever! :rotfl: :bigguns:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
No problem. I don't cut them out anymore (too time consuming)...but the oval is traced on the paper backing so the respective individual can easily cut the oval him/herself. :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Now... Where can I purchase some of this cleartastic material?

·
Registered
722 Posts
So Collin, do you still send those out to fellow Bullittheads, especially your favorite one? If so, I'm in! :-B

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Send Cochese a PM and he can help you. He also may have their web address.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I have mine installed with no problems...Cochese is the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
I've got one too, PY FTW!!!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
I copy the PM's.

I'll try to get the Cleartastic hologam protection ovals out this week.

The Cleartastic website is...

www.cleartastic.com

·
Registered
722 Posts
In that case, PM sent :D.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for your help Cochese... PM sent!!!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
PY, um, PX, um, Colin, um, Cochese- Ride your scooter to glory! You're the, um, man?

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
installermarc said:
PY, um, PX, um, Collin, um, Cochese...ride your scooter to glory! You're the, um, man?
Otay!

I copy all PM's sent.

Protectors will go out tomorrow, 24JAN08.

Note: Old scooter pics below.

:py1:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
Cochese said:
No problem. I don't cut them out anymore (too time consuming)...but the oval is traced on the paper backing so the respective individual can easily cut the oval him/herself. :)
Don't believe him, it was an absolute challenge for me to cut an oval.:redface: Then to peel the thing off! Geez PY!!!:doubt:

·
Registered
722 Posts
While you're in this thread Collin, is it hard to become a CHP? I'm started thinking about it today. Isn't starting salary like $50k? It was $42k in 2000 I believe, it should of gone up. In fact, I actually think it's right around $62k, but I'm not too sure. Anyway, comments?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts