Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It didn't come from UPS, but it sure took a long time getting here! Her name is Kyra and she's 8lbs 13 ozs, 20 1/2 inches long, via c-section. All is well. She is an exact clone of her brother when he was born.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Congrats and what a special delivery that is. :smile:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
What a wonderful gift....enjoy her, keep her precious. My daughter is the best thing that ever happened to my life, except meeting my wife. It really is a miracle.

Ichibanbullitt

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
a heartsfelt congratulations....... the ''fun'' is just about to begin, enjoy every moment of it....they grow up way to fast

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Congrats ...

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Congrats, I think... :D

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Oh wow, congrats, way to go dad, hope mom is doing okay. Enjoy um while you can. Mine are all grown up xcept one teen and have two grandchildren.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Congrats...... after 3 kids I'm over new babies..... enjoy every mintue they go up so fast

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Congrats on the new addition!! We just passed 9 months with our newest and man do they grow up and change fast. Enjoy every minute you can get with her.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We are home from the hospital. Mom is feeling the c-section and is slow moving around, but overall is ok. Big brother seems to like his sister. He asks to hold her and gives her kisses.

Thanks for all the well wishes...I'll pass them along!

FYI...big brother was 9lbs 12ozs and 22 inches, so Kyra is a small baby to us :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts