Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2:​

GREG AUTRY - DROOPYSBULLITT

Every year at the Nationals, the Spirit of Cardone Award is given to the member who exhibits the passion, time and energy to keep the spirit of Cardone, the Bullitt and IMBOC alive and kicking. The award winner is nominated and chosen by the IMBOC members. This year's winner, Greg Autry, is a perfect example of a true Bullitthead. He takes it upon himself to organize both the Bullitt Nationals and the Bullitt/Mach 1 Shootout. There is no pay for his hard work except for the thanks that we can give to him and the relationship that we all form not only as a Bullitt club but as a family.

Congratulations Greg! You are well deserving of this award.

·
Car Whisperer
21,663 Posts
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Great job Greg!!! Thanks for all you do I would dare say if it were not for you we would not have a nationals every year.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very well deserving.......

·
Premium Member
18,435 Posts
I can not think of a Bullitthead that has not benefited by Greg's efforts at putting together not just the events, but other opportunities as well.

Thanks for all your work Greg!

David

·
Banned
978 Posts
A most deserving recipient!

Congratulations, Greg!

:clap:

Note: I have video of Greg receiving the award from Paul...but the photobucket machine states that file is too big to download. I'll see if I can reduce the size or something.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Congats!!!!
You Da Man!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Congrats Greg, and thanks for all the hard work.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.