Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
I've never thought of GT guys doing that. This could make the TB and black wanna be's harder to tell from a distance. Have to start eating more carrots to sharpen those eyes :smile:!!!!
Cam

·
Registered
444 Posts
Looks like it is a trend being seen elsewhere. A lot of the new designs that are coming out are moving to a cleaner, simpler look that can still give an agressive look.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yeah, I read that thread too... Did you catch the guy who said about the Bullitt not having a spoiler to keep the cost down? I was going to post a reply to that, but you know what they say: Don't argue with a fool, people might not be able to tell the difference between you two. :wink: :grin:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I took #02321 to the parents so they could get the paint problem fixed and put it in storage for me sense I was deploying. stoped at the local track while home. There was a white cobra that had no spoiler. Talked with the guy who owned it he had just removed it. he said that when he saw the bullitts with out the spoiler he fell in love with the look

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I went to the ford dealer to buy a mineral grey 2001 cobra WITHOUT the silly fin. They wouldn't come off the price so I bought the Bullitt instead. No regrets :-B

·
Registered
116 Posts
3 GT's in my area have removed their spoilers that I know of. It seems to be catching on evrywhere!

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
There is a guy in town who just bought a mineral grey Saleen, sans spoiler. It's a hard top and with the lowered stance it looks SWEET!!! :smile: The more I see of the mineral grey the more I like it. Also, the local Ford dealer (Ricart) had a black Saleen vert AND a black Lightning on the sales floor right now!! Wouldn't those look nice in the garage!!! Figure close to 100K just in those two alone!! WOW!
Cam

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i agree, that mineral grey is a pretty color....especially in the sunlight!!the 1st time i saw a mineral grey GT i stopped and stared

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm almost jealous of one of my co-workers. She bought a 2001 GT convertible, premium package, mineral grey, with a roll/light bar. Oooh, that thing is sweet. If the Bullitt wasn't produced, I would have wanted one of those.

Then again, that mineral grey Roush Stage III at the dealership was lookin' fine...only $40000...

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
only $40,000.00?
here let me check my wallet..............

1 - 11 of 11 Posts