·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Hey Buck here's Tire Racks review.

The Eagle F1 GS-D3 is Goodyear's Max Performance Summer radial developed for driving enthusiasts who want more performance from their factory stock or aftermarket-tuned sports cars, sporty coupes and performance sedans. The Eagle F1 GS-D3 excels in wet conditions by delivering class-leading hydroplaning resistance and traction, as well as offers competitive dry performance. Like all summer tires, it is not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just had to throw in the SNOW didn't ya? lmao

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took pictures of that... I can't find them though.

I set both the KD and the Nitto 555 side by side mounted on the 17 x 11's the wife is running and there is exactly 1/2" difference in width. It's weird, to look at them from the back on the car you'd swear there was 1" or better. lol

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Maybe go to your local track, rent some time, take some tires temps and measure their hardness with a durometer after a couple of hard runs. Either way, don't forget to thank your sponsors! Mine have kept me afloat thru good times and bad times..

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I had the GSD3's on my Bullitt and they were great. I had a set on order before I picked up my now stang, they were put on as soon as I got the car home. Do I like'em, yep, sure do.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
I have the GSD3's and love 'em. I wouldn't or won't use anything else but these. Granted i had to wait 6 months for the rear tires, but well worth the wait in the end.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
I'll have to post a few pics next month. Haven't changed my signature in awhile.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have them on my mach and they are very good tires indeed... But my next set is going to b something diff....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts